10th Gen (i5-1035G1) Intel UHD Driver for Win8.1?

I installed Windows 8.1 on my laptop since I have used Windows 8.1 them most and I like it the best. The only issue is that the drivers for the Intel UHD are not available on Windows 8.1 and I will not upgrade to Windows 10. I have tried older mods but they just give error 43 and don’t work or give a "This driver is not meant for this version of Windows" but it is a mod for a driver meant for Windows 8.1.
I just want to know a mod to help me get my graphics driver working and not how to upgrade to windows 10.

Edit by Fernando: Thread title customized

@DeathBringer you have a lot of UHD mods, Do you have any Ice Lake mods for UHD?

I want to downgrade my PC to Windows 8.1, I have sound and network driver but I don’t have video (And other things like touchpad or function keys like mute or volume down.) I have installed a driver using Snappy Driver Installer but gives error 43 and other drivers say that they are not compatible. Someone knows about a driver that works or how to fix the driver.

@Vista2007
Welcome to the Win-Raid Forum!
Since there is already another thread about the same topic, I have moved your request into it.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)