[Request] Unlocked ASUS TUF Gaming F17 FX706HE BIOS

I need help with getting a modified bios to turn my rtx 3050ti back on as it is permamently off after a reboot one day was perfectly fine no crashes or anything no glitches just gpu looks like it got removed/turned off completely

Edit by Fernando: Thread title shortened and customized

Since when do mods fix hardware issues/failures with soldered onboard GPU… unless you’re omitting important information and actions done to the machine.

legit after a reboot the gpu doesnt show up at all not in the bios or anything, after the reboot it sat at a black screen for like 20 seconds then the boot logo came up, gpu is stuck in extreme power saving mode, literally minutes before the gpu was working PERFECTLY no issues or anything, and just the day before i was forced on to version 310 or something because of windows update so thats why the original bios that came with the laptop was fine

You may have some kind of corruption during that process:

“Caution! Active updates are possible during the Windows Update process!”

[Notebook/AIO] Troubleshooting - Computer occurs black screen when the BIOS update process is interrupted

No such 310 on site… at least today checking but there’s a 311 bios update.
Do a full update to the 311 now within bios utility EZ Flash, NOT using the Windows package version.