2021 Asus TUF Gaming F17 FX70HE unlocked/modded bios

Hello

I need help with finding a modded bios for my 2021 asus f17 fx706he to get more features like chipset and all that due to asus making horrible bios updates for this laptop resulting into bad peformance or the cpu not clocking up after plugging it in to power but on later bios versions than version 300 the cpu clocks up when power is plugged in but on battery the cpu is under 1.2ghz resulting even dragging a note pad window to lag if someone has a bios mod for like version 310 or 311 that would be amazing as i can also disable intels annoying VMD stuff and not need their drivers

Hi. Attach your BIOS. Get help better…

FX706HE wont let me add files since my account here is new

give you the mod. Let me know the result.

what version of the bios is it, also its not taking the .bin it needs to be named like .310 or 311 like the files asus provide getting “Selected file is not a proper BIOS!” with .bin

It was made in version 311. You have to try to flash it.
1: First use the RU program to make a USB boot (like this). Find the 0x1c position in the pchsetup menu and change 01→00. save Changes.
2: Having done the above, you need to execute the write command (FPTw.exe -bios -f StaticZiao.bin) with a suitable FPTw (like this). After writing is complete your BIOS will be unlocked.

i am confused as what to download to do that and how to write it

Can you reupload this link please?

I lost him. And belong only to SZ. it’s not universal
If you need help please upload your dump, maybe soon. Or maybe a few days later, or even longer? terribly sorry.