[Request] GA-H61M-HD2 BIOS with NVMe Support

Hola , alguien me puede colaborar por favor con la actualizacion de GA-H61M-HD2, para que reconozca sistema de almacenamiento M.2 ssd.gracias

English translation:
Hello, can someone please help me with the update of GA-H61M-HD2, to recognize M.2 ssd storage system? Thank you.

Dont use your native language in the forum, read the Welcome/Rules, a large number of users are not English native language and still an effort is made to post according the rules for this English International forum.
Its not the users that are willing to help you, that gonna loose time or care to translate the laziness of others and their requests.

Follow the guide from Fernando and do the mod yourself: [HowTo] Get full NVMe support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS - Special Topics / NVMe Support for old Systems - Win-Raid (level1techs.com)

You can share your bios mod file, if willing that someone check the correct integration of the NVMe DXE driver module on it, good luck.

@Aquavision , my friend i understand your good willing on your translations, but a user that can get here and find a forum like this one, surely has some basic knowledge of web/tools services and navigation, that can copy/paste here his intentions.

Hello, can someone help me with the GA-H61M-HD2 update, to recognize the M.2 ssd storage system? Thank you.

Here u go:
H61MHD2Mod.rar (2.8 MB)

Resizable bar is possible with this bios, if you ever want the use of your gpu if it supports resizable bar.

1 Like

Thanks a lot