Assistance with Bios for G5-793-72AU Acer Predator 17

Test Bios #2 is a winner. Everything is enabled. What changes where needed in the pe32?

All menus and sub menus are present and functioning

@dragonsun252 - Great!! I was wondering if you were off playing in BIOS, or still bricked/recovery modes
Which actual file name are you talking about, M2b (?), so I can be sure before I give you the details

Between that and sleep lol. Yes m2b is the working one.

@dragonsun252 - I hear that!
OK, I will make you out some info about the edit
---------------

@dragonsun252 - OK, all info here is based on extracting/editing/replacing Setup PE32 BODY only, as shown with UEFITool below. I mention this, and show image, due to what you send me previously was setup extracted with MMTool (compressed) and that wont work here.
Well you can work on Setup from MMTool like that if you want, but extract it “uncompressed” AND, big BUT all the info here will not be same/correct offsets for such a file so not really ideal to mess with this and MMTool.
Additionally, if editing this with MMTool, you’d have to learn how to correct checksums too before it would let you insert mod file, so more work that way

Anyway, see below, this is how I suggest you work on Insyde Setup PE32 modules, this way, direct extracted file is ready to drop in assembly when needed.

Setup-PE32-BODY-Extract-Replace.png

Here is the assembly edit in action (before/stock on left and already modified on right) - Editing SubRoutine - 1C10
Flow view - 2nd image, has carry over/repeat from image one @ last edit, due to I could not fit all on screen at once

Flow1.png

Flow2.png

Assembly / code view

Assembly-Code-View.png

And here is the actual hex edit to make (on Setup PE32 BODY, as outlined above, anything other than extracting that way will have incorrect offsets)
1EF2: 83 >> Edit to >> 00
1F25: 30 >> Edit to >> 00
1F54: 75 >> Edit to >> EB (JNZ >> To >> JMP)
1FCB: 75 >> Edit to >> EB (JNZ >> To >> JMP)