Asus prime deluxe II x299

Hello,
Here is my problem, the motherboard does not recognize my three mnve SSDs (samsung 970 evo plus), two are well recognized but the third one does not. I want to mount in RAID 5 the three disks in RAID.
Is there a parameter in the bios or it is imperative to put a VROC key.

Thank you

@kosh06 - This is not a BIOS modding guide or problem, probably best to put this into another forum location, which do you think is better choice?
As for the issue, I am not 100% sure. Read your manual, I’m sure for RAID all connected drives MUST be on same controller, so you need to check with slots can be connected and are on the same controller.
VROC Key? Not sure if that is required or not, all this probably best asked directly at the Asus forum.

thank you,

Can you move the topic to the forum my problem.
To explain a little better:

There are three locations on the motherboard, the bios recognizes the three MNVEs, two with the possibility of raid, but not the third, it is recognized in data.
Asus is a bit deaf.
* STORAGE:
Intel® X299 Chipset:
1 x M.2 x4 Socket 3, with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (SATA mode & X4 PCIE mode) * 3
1 x M.2 x4 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3, with M key, type 2242/2260/2280/22110 storage devices support (PCIE 3.0 x 4 mode)

I wonder if it is possible to mount the three drives in RAID 5.

while searching a little on the net and the Asus forum, I asked myself a question:

Isn’t the problem coming from SSDs with incompatible memory?

TLC memory on samsung 970 evo plus, and MLC samsung 970 evo drives?

Below is a capture of MNVE SSD but no 970 evo plus