Asus Z97 Maximus VII Hero Readjustable BAR

Winbond 25Q64FVAIQ 3V I believe

1 Like

Thank you, this is all I needed. I am currently flashing back my working BIOS to the chip.

Surly it can’t be this easy? I am grateful for the people who make all these devices and software’s and for you guys for sharing your knowledge.

Regards

Hello, I’m new to the site. I’ve tried this and it seems to be working. The only issue i have is the ram OC not working and a slow start to post. I’ve used the 3556.cap. I haven’t tried 3555.cap yet. Is it safe to jump between firmware bios?

1 Like

I am trying to figure this one out myself.

I have 3 motherboards:
ASUS Z97K
ASUS A97 MAXIMUS VII Hero
ASUS Z97 PRO GAMER

I can get everything to work except the memory overclock.

i MIGHT HAVE DONE THIS WRONG: MMTool method creates unusable bios, UEFITool OC issue. · Issue #98 · xCuri0/ReBarUEFI · GitHub

Has this patch been included anywhere?

It’s the only thing I cannot get working.

I am using an Z97 Pro Gamer.

Hey everyone first post here. Been following the development of this modded BIOS and I think we’re one step away from having an all-in-one solution.

Reading through the thread: @Cursemex’s ASUS Z97 Maximus Hero VII BIOS is just lacking OC support (last update fixed keyboard detection at POST), I understand user @Koekieezz is able to provide a RAM patch for that as requested a few months ago. Would you kindly provide us with the final piece for this BIOS @Koekieezz? :slight_smile: