Bios Dumper for razer blade 15 advanced 2020

Hey guys can someone send me a link for a bios dumper utility called dump.bat for the Comet Lake 10875h, RTX 2070 Super Razer Blade Advanced? I tried dumping the bios with an Intel utility but it was the incorrect version and received this error

Error 621: Unsupported hardware platform. HW: Cometlake Platform. Supported HW: Tigerlake Platform.

FPT Operation Failed.

I just need the correct bios dumper for a 2020 10875h Razer laptop that has bios 1.08

HWINFO will tell you the ME version, then use the FPT tool from the correct ME package here: Intel (Converged Security) Management Engine: Drivers, Firmware and Tools - Special Topics / Intel Management Engine - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

EDIT: Usually on PCH, not the same on all bioses, look on threads from users wanting the same or look for info outside the forum

I was able to find the tool I needed. I have a quick question for you. I have been searching the internet but I could not find my answer. You know the tool ru.efi? I need to find out the section of varstore 0x17. You know how varstore 0x6 is pchsetup? I need to find out what varstore 0x17 is on the tool ru.efi.