Ch341a mobo bios flashing problem

i’m flashing a b450 auorus pro wifi with a ch341a i’m using flashrom and i keep getting this error on verifying flash

flashrom README — flashrom documentation

v1.4 (July 2024) — flashrom documentation

nice nice any other programs or ways to flash this chip or just impossible

From older to new threads on the subject… take some readings, its general guidance, some ICs are hard to deal with, due to motherboard circuit design to the SPi

[Guide] Using CH341A-based programmer to flash SPI EEPROM - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

[GUIDE] Flash BIOS with CH341A programmer - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

[Guide] How to Use a CH341A SPI Programmer/Flasher (with Pictures!) - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

NeoProgrammer
ASProgrammer (recently updated last week)
Colibri
etc…

EDIT: Even if the whole flash operation is successful, make a new dump/reading again and HEX compare it to the source.

i got verification errors on all of them except the last so far gonna try that now thanks for the help btw

you might also ensure your clip is seated correctly and also consider using a continuity checker or check the resistance on the wires

I’ve had the wires partially break close to the clip side/near the shrink wrap and cause signal issues

also if you have a black ch341a those output too much voltage, you need an adapter or to use a green one

I believe the user knows the IC specs…anyway its an 1.8v IC
(1.65 to 2.0 volt for read, erase, and program operations)

MX25U12835F, 1.8V, 128Mb, v1.9.pdf (macronix.com)