Enable fastboot ?

AFAIK only the 64bit version of Windows 7 supports the UEFI installation.
The BIOS option "Launch EFI Shell from filesystem device" will search for a file named shellx64.efi, which should be within the bootable Windows 7 x64 image (DVD or USB flash drive).
For details you may look >here<.

@Fernando

thanks fernando. Can you tell me how can I install windows 7 in UEFI mod with this option ? ( Launch EFI Shell from filesystem device )

@ErfanDL :
You can try to follow this guide on how to create a bootable thumb drive for Win7.

If it still doesn’t boot in UEFI mode, you can try to place the edk1 shell as shellx64.efi to the root of your thumb drive and use the option “Launch EFI Shell from filesystem device”. You should be able to get into the shell and point it to EFI\Boot\bootmgfw.efi, which is the starter file for the installation. Use commands “map fs*” to show the filesystems and select them with “fs#” (replace # with the actual number you get from map fs*).

@k3nny

thanks. I try installing Windows 7 SP1 X64 in UEFI with your guide but this error message post file.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffiles.homepagemodules.de%2Fb602300%2Ff16t417p6541n2.jpg&r=1&content=RE%3A_Enable_fastboot_%3F

@Fernando

Hi fernando.

today I install Windows 8.1 X64 with UEFI mod without any problem. now my question is why I cant install windows 7 X64 in UEFI mod ?

The difference may be, that Win8/8.1 is a much newer OS than Win7. During the development of Win7 the UEFI mode installation was somehow exotic, but today it is the default sort of the OS installation onto the new generation of desktop and mobile systems.