First Steps GA-P35-DS4 (rev. 2.1)

First I would like to say hello to the community! Especially Fernando, it is incredible that the illusion and desire of people like you, can do great things as this community.

My story begins with a GYGABYTE GA-P35-DS4 (rev. 2.1) and a brand SSD OCZ Vertex 4 Sandbox Controller … I’m bored of giving me problems with AHCI drivers and I can not get any update bios because my motherboard has some years

Seeking solutions for 0x0000f4 error in windows 7, I came by chance to this community.

I am determined to change the last ROM of my motherboard, but if possible I would like someone to show me exactly what are the files that would have to flash

I am not looking for a step by step explanation that I have to do, I have eyes and I can defend myself reading in English

Which files should be used only in the process as it is the first time I go to do it and I will spend a few hours reading in the community

From already thank you very much!

- I will update the post with all the information that can provide -

Specs of motherboard: http://www.gigabyte.us/products/product-page.aspx?pid=2745#sp

Link of the last Bios F14: F14 BIOS ROM

Lecture of the rom F14 whit CBROM

Once extracted PCI modules these are the results of check that version have

ICH9RAID.BIN = Intel(R) RAID for SATA - v7.5.0.1017

AHCI.BIN = Serial ATA AHCI BIOS, Version iSrc 1.20E…Copyright (c) 2003-2008 Intel Corporation

JMB59.BIN = PCIE-to-SATAII/IDE RAID Controller BIOSv1.06.59.Copyright (C) 2006-2007 GIGABYTE Technology.

@ Maguila:
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

Which AHCI drivers did you test with your system and which OS are you running?

Have you read the details regarding this error code? If not, you may read >this<.

Since your mainboard BIOS contains already the latest available Intel AHCI ROM mododule (v1.20E), there are only these 2 Option ROM modules, which can be updated:
a) Intel RAID ROM (current version: MSM v7.5.0.1017, possible newer version: RST v10.1.0.1008)
b) JMicron RAID ROM (current version: 1.06.59, possible newer version: 1.07.28)
Nevertheless I doubt, that the update of these PCI ROM modules will solve your BSOD problem.

What you may try is the following:
1. Backup your important data.
2. Update just the Intel RAID ROM of your BIOS to v10.1.0.1008 and flash the updated BIOS.
3. Enter the BIOS and switch the Intel SATA Controller to "RAID" mode.
4. Hit CTRL+I while rebooting and create a RAID array (RAID0 or RAID1), if you have 2 similar sized HDDs or SSDs.
5. Do a fresh install of the OS.

Regards
Fernando