Deleted data file of bios file

…sdwas…sdwas…sdwas…sdwas…sdwas…sdwas…sdwas…sdwas…sdwas…sdwas…sdwas…sdwas…sdwas…sdwas

1 Like

I FOUND A LEAK also sir…where is yours?
Main cpu cooler or vga… careful sir “too much leaks will drown you”
Always use “PDF” for leak protection…
But wait… AMI is here, your saviour, they will have a “leak” soon…“very soon” or ASAP for end user protection.
SIr, help please IM LEAKING BADDLY…can you provide more than just PDF… i really dont know if i can handle so much “leak”

@ rofikkernel
Just a “fun” moment with your shared info, we do appreciate your effort, cheers my “young” friend!

EDIT: Oh i see, AMI is still developing “The app”… nice to hear such news, thank you “brother” we didnt know that…really, we do need inded a new tool, thank you for joining our cause, we’ve been trying to get in touch with them…but damm, they simply ignore our requests, we’ll keep trying.

1 Like

only sharing info brother, i read many user give state to AMIBCP is Outdated, and not updated and last version is 2017 version

so based on info AMI still developed that App

Update: I found other more Powerfull tool than AMIBCP sir for edited Bios Configuration, none string problem limit special for AptioV BIOS

1 Like

hello,Hello, can you share the more powerful tool that you found? Thank you very much.!!