FX705GM disabled HD graphics

Who can help me with disabled intel HD Graphics
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dmEjlNi…iew?usp=sharing - its dump
ready for donate

what for? if you disable the onboard video core you will lose the image

i have 1060 onboard

by disabling Intel HD you will get a brick

Agreed w/ @sergeyshibaev228 - thanks!! If you do not have flash programmer to recover, you should not disable integrated graphics, only very rare systems you can do that on, so you have to be ready to recover (blind w/ no display) or programmer, in case you get black screen (no display out)
Almost all laptops, probably 95% or more, all display out is routed through the onboard graphics out to the displays.
Very rare can you switch, or disable one or the other, sometimes, in rare cases you can do both, or if LCD is black due to not working, sometimes external display connected will show screen from dedicated so you can recover (but this is rare too)

This is my first warning to users with unlocked BIOS >>

*** WARNING - To ANYONE with laptop and unlocked BIOS!!! ***
DO NOT try to enable this graphics card or disable that card, switch cards etc. Otherwise you will end up with no display output (ie black screen) and no way to recover except by blind flash or with flash programmer.
You can change graphics related settings, like changing memory sizes, or core speeds etc, just don’t try to disable one card or change which is main etc.

Additionally, be very careful when trying to undervolt CPU, you can leave BIOS unbootable due to CPU voltage too low (Sometimes even 0.05 is too much)

Do you have flash programmer to recover if no display image? If not, order CH341A + SCOI8 / SOP8 test clip with cable.
Then once it arrives find your BIOS chip on the board and give me the ID and I will tell you what may be best to dump chip with, then send me file to confirm all OK and good valid dump, then I will make you BIOS for this.

If you 100% do not care, or do not believe us, or think your laptop is one of the rare 5% this is OK in (it “May” be, SG switchable graphics is default), let me know and I will either help you to dump BIOS and disable locks so we can flash back in mod/unlocked BIOS
Or if you want I can simply show you how to disable internal graphics via grub/setup_var or RU method.

I have programator and can restore bios any time.I want try to disabled intel hd graphics

I have disabled intel onboard graphics too in my gl553vd, my identification is almost 2 weeks and now after recovered from wrong bios flash, i know something weird case that my laptop running in old windows 10 rs2 1703 with CSM ENABLED only intel hd version 24.20.100.6025 has work with CSM ENABLED to use hotkey FN+ F4, F5 to adjust the brightness after installing this intel graphics. BUT, the good info is hdmi output is working showing my screen from bios on CSM mode, BUT cannot boot to windows 10 menu, just BLANKING SCREEN same as in the monitor is not showing anything just BLANK, BUT, the hotkey’s is working only brightness setting and monitor disable enable setting in my laptops has (BLANKING SCREEN POSITION) :

FN+ F5+F6 to adjust brightness
FN + F7 to disable enable lcd screen.
FN + F8 to disable enable monitor’s.
And any hotkey’s does not working (ex: my rgb hotkey FN+F4, F5).

Is Anyone know what is my problem is GOP error or VBIOS error???

Let me know if you can help me solved this.

Thanks in advance!!