[Guide] Integration of Intels AHCI/RAID drivers into a WinXP/W2k3/W2k CD

Yes it works pretty well with your Universal 32bit Intel MSM AHCI driver v8.9.8.1005 mod+signed by Fernando.zip.

I needed too to reset BIOS settings, and then change CSM setting from Auto to Enabled to be able to boot the USB stick created with WinSetupFromUSB.

Thank you for your job !

Edit by Fernando: Since erqsor’s problem has been solved and the solution may be helpful for other users, I have merged the last 3 posts into this better matching already existing thread. Additionally I have removed the tiny off-topic discussion.

Hello everyone, I need a mass storage driverpack for my Windows XP Professional X64 Edition ISO DVD! Little information about my computer will be listed here:
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3 rev 2.0
Processor: Intel Core 2 duo CPU @2.66 GHz
Graphics Card: NVIDIA Geforce GT 730
RAM installed: 4 GB
Computer when it was bought: July 2007, set up in November 2007 with bios date being 16th of November 2007
Optical Drives: 2 ASUS QuieTrack (1 for DVD-RW and One for DVD-ROM)
Floppy Disk Drive: I have one, I don’t know if it is 3.5 inch kr 5.25
If anyone needs more information, ask here, please help peoples!

@LukaWin10
Welcome to the Win-Raid Forum!
Since you do not need a “Mass Storage Driverpack”, but just a single Intel textmode driver, which is offered within the first post of this thread, I have moved your help request here.

This is what I recommend to do:

1. Download the latest BIOS F14 for your mainboard from >this< Gigabyte page and flash it into the BIOS chip of your mainboard.
  2. Enter the BIOS choose the desired settings and save them. Most important: Make sure, that the on-board Intel SATA Controller will be running in “AHCI” mode (I do not recommend to choose the “RAID” mode unless you want to create an Intel RAID Array consisting of more than 1 HDD/SSD).
  3. Open the start post of this thread, search for the links to the “64bit Intel RST AHCI & RAID driver v11.2.0.1006 WHQL” and unzip this driver somewhere outside of your User folders.
  4. Then you can decide whether yo want to prepare a customized XP Pro x64 CD by using nLite or to install the untouched XP CD directly by loading via F6 the previously downloaded Intel textmode driver.

Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)