Help Modding a Non-UEFI Gigabyte Award GA-990FXA-UD7 (ver 1.1) BIOS with a BIOS Bug

I have a Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD7 (ver 1.1) currently using F11d BIOS that has a bug.
The bug is that the BIOS initializes the IT8720F Super IO chip incorrectly during bootup with a value 01h at offset 2Cf on the Logical device 07 GPIO page.
The correct value is 03h which is the default.
So I only need to change 1 bit and probably the checksum.
But I have no idea what module to look in and if that module is compressed or not.
I know the fix works because I have manually applied it with RWEverything. Of course it does not survive a reboot.

Any help anyone can give is appreciated.

@bpilettejr :
Welcome at Win-RAID Forum!

If your problem has been really caused by a wrong coded module within the latest original BIOS for your mainboard, it is Gigabyte’s task to solve it.
I recommend to contact the Technical Support of Gigabyte instead of risking a bricked system while trying to repair the mistake your own.

Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Gigabyte does not support that VIN even though it is an internal reading of the IT8720F. They do not want to admit the problem either because according to the author of the IT87 Linux driver, all Gigabyte motherboards based on the IT8720F have the same problem. Plus, the board is no longer in production and the last BIOS update was in 2013.

@bpilettejr
I am sorry, but I cannot help you regarding your problem.