Help needed with TONGFANG rebranded laptop

Hello there, I obtained original bios file for my rebranded tongfang laptop. I would like to access the hidden advanced tab for undervolting. Any help appreciated.

• GM5TGFO - Tongfang

Here is the link : WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free

Thanks for your reply, the thing is the file’s link is dead i think? and op is long way gone. any help on that? can you share a link if you still got the file ? I am willing to do it myself.

Sorry but any personal links outside the forum cant be recovered.
Also im not sure what file you’re trying to download and failed…
This is a guide and all the tools mentioned are present in the forum.
The guide, in my opinion, in not directed to unskilled users or without proper knowledge of the terms used, its detailed but technical as its also the required operation goals.

More recently a new user tool for general, modern AMI V bioses emerged and you may want to take a look:
[TOOL] UEFI Editor - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)
[GUIDE] Usage of AMI’s AptioV UEFI Editor + FPT Flash Method - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Other than this, if the goal is ask for a ready mod file, do a post with the proper guidelines, as you can see in the requests section… not just asking “help”.
Thats all i can help in this matter, good luck.