[Help Request] Problems after an ASUS ROG GL502VT BIOS downgrade

WOW Great it works!!! :smiley: My backlite is back. Please tell me if you need BIOS dump from my laptop!

@madkat - Thanks for helping Bipper get his backlight going again CNFG/MFG0 are in NVRAM, not padding area, but this is only in original BIOS source, it will not be there in recovered or downloaded from Asus BIOS.
Maybe when lost this info for backlight can be stored/obtained from the padding area, but CNFG is not entered there with it, I checked your after BIOS files above, it’s not there.
Do you still need your system info put back in properly, or did you get all that sorted out now?

* Edit - Looking around in some other BIOS paddings post-recovery, I think maybe when no CNFG in NVRAM due to lost from bad BIOS flash, recovery etc, then it goes into padding at 0x1DD after MAC ID
Of course, all this varies between models too (offsets, and storage location/methods)

Can you please send me new dump of your BIOS region, after you fixed backlight. I checked your BIOS region from post #18 and it does not contain CNFG, so I would like to see your current BIOS.
And before you fixed it, between BIOS dump at #18 and using BT2, did you flash in any other BIOS region, or did you just use BT2 and it created the CNFG entry. I’ve been wondering if it can/will do that if missing, or if it will fail if CNFG is not there originally
Thanks

@Bipper - Yes, please upload a BIOS region dump, so I can use to confirm system details locations etc to help others, thanks.
Also, if you have, can you send BIOS region dump before you fixed backlight, and then after/current, thanks