Help with extracting pd file from acer bios

That’s my model below. I don’t know how to attach a download file. But I tried to download many version of the bios , and tried using 7zip to extract files then look in temp folder but I cannot find it. I tried to update my bios to the latest version 1.16 and it bricked . Not sure if the new bios is currupted but I’m trying to reflash to the previous version 1.15 through usb but I need bin file. I have no luck trying to extract it. Can someone point me in the right direction or extract it for me please . Thank you in advance .

https://www.acer.com/us-en/support/product-support/Predator_PH18-71

Insyde iFlash/iFdPacker Extractor platomav/BIOSUtilities: Various BIOS Utilities for Modding/Research (github.com)

ZGRB.FD is the file.

EDIT: Read and learn or do you expect to run anything pointed to you and not even bother to learn.

How do I download that ?

Sorry I looked for a download link for that utility since before I came here because I did a lot of research but couldn’t find it .i apologize , im a novice . Just trying to give this a shot before replacing the motherboard .

I’ll do my best to figure it out With the info you provided. Thank you Again

If you have found ZGRB.FD this is how you find the firmware image (the pics are examples from another firmware, but the structure will be similar)

I never found the file and have no idea how to do it. Although the other guy pointed it out me I still didn’t know how to. I thought it was a simple process but it’s too advanced for me but thanks for your input.

Here’s v1.16 from the “Other guy”…

Mr other guy thank you so much, im going and load it on a flash drive and try flashing it. i will update with any sucess

You still dont read what is pointed to you… anyway, no big deal, just a death laptop, have a good one, cheers!!!