How do I dump my BIOS on Lenovo laptop?

Hi, I don’t know if this is the right category because I don’t need help modding my BIOS, but dumping it. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 3 and already dumped the BIOS following some tutorial on this site using the Flash Programming Tool (FPTW.exe) and everything seems to have worked. But when I try to edit it with HxD or any other hex editor it won’t find hardware serials when I search them up. I also used Universal BIOS Backup ToolKit 2.0 but it can’t detect what BIOS I have. I need another way how to dump my BIOS rom that includes my serial numbers. I don’t have a flash programmer right now so using one to dump my BIOS won’t be possible. I have a write protected InsydeH2O BIOS. Maybe you can help me doing an actual complete BIOS dump.

Post or attach the dump you did with fptw.

What were the command switches you used?

I used this tutorial: [Help] How to dump bios to file - #2 by Lost_N_BIOS
I used the command: FPTw.exe -bios -d biosreg.bin
This is the BIOS dump (I can’t upload it on here): biosreg.bin - Google Drive

For a complete dump try FPTw.exe -d spi.bin

But serial would be in bios region, look into first padding:
0x22000 for bios region or 0x622000 for complete dump starts with LENV, has a backup at 0x23000 / 0x623000

I used the command FPTw.exe -d spi.bin now, and this is the file I get: spi.bin - Google Drive
Now when I actually search up serial numbers, I still can’t find them. Here you can see some of the things I have also been looking for: https://i.imgur.com/Enab7Ym.png
I changed most of the things you can see in the screenshot with a different tool in my BIOS already, that’s why it might look a little weird. I simply can’t find these things with any hex editor though.

The firmware has compressed and encrypted areas. In addition sometimes the notation might be different. You won’t find everything cleartext with a hex editor. And possibly you won’t overwrite the information Lenovo has stored in the LENV block.

If you have a tool that might change these values, just change something and see where things are different in the resulting file?