How to modify the BIOS inside AMD MISC.bin version?

I tried only to update AHCI ROM
The same does not seem to work
(Like I said earlier palindrome originally appeared “AHCI ROM Ver.XXX” message will disappear and the black screen)

There is a Marvell 9128 controller on the motherboard
But he did not seem in the BIOS ROM file inside
I do not know what method to update

For this board, I think that can be updated only “LAN ROM”, right?

Thanks again for your help Fernando & mr_nuub

That only would make sense, if you want to boot your system via LAN (= using the "Wake-On-Lan" option).

Isn’t that an AMD RAID ROM?

Here is the download link: LINK
I extracted the ahci.bin file with cbrom. You can then open the ahci.bin file with 7-zip.
Inside you will find raid1.bin. Open it with a hex editor and search for "advanced".

Here is a small snippet of the AHCI ROM:

y.èà.èø.èÆýè¨ÐŽØ
èLÑ.Æ....ûaú‡ÜŽÐ
ûèÝ߸ ..ËPress [
Space] key to sk
ip, or other key
to continue.....
.Scanning drives
...AHCI Option
ROM Version 3.0
.1540.59..(c) 20
09 Advanced Micr
o Devices, Inc.
All rights reser
ved......Warning
- Something wro
ng with your har
dware!.PPP.U‹ìè¥
ÏŽØ¡O#‰F.¡Q#‰F..
P.Ž.ô.& ..¨.u.X.
ë.X.é‹.SQŒÓ‹ÄúŒÙ
ŽÑ¹.0‹áSP`..ŒØŽÀ

I really don't know what AMD and Marvell do when it comes to SATA/RAID.
Intel, JMicron, SiI and ASmedia are so much simpler.

@ mr_nuub:

The module named "ahci.bin", which is within the GIGABYTE F9g BIOS, is a disguised AMD RAID ROM and not a real AMD AHCI ROM module.
You can easily verify it by opening the extracted "SATARAID.BIN" with an Hex Editor and comparing the first bytes with the code of the extracted "ahci.BIN" file.
Interesting: The mainboard manufacturer GIGABYTE gave the "ahci.BIN" module the exact same version number as the SATARAID.BIN module (they are both v3.0.1540.59).

Like I said in my previous post, I don’t know what is going on with AMD AHCI ROMs.
Even my HTPC (ASUS E45M1-I Deluxe), which is not capable of RAID functionality, has an AMD RAID ROM (always inactive, of course).