Huawei Matebook E 2022 Bios modding. "FCERR IS SET" when dumping

Thank you for this. Do you remember what version of BIOS was this DxedriverIFR dump of yours? Was it 1.25 or 1.30? Do you happen to also have the dump of the whole BIOS? Mine fails during the dump.

I am curious why the undervolting didn’t work. Did you try linux with intel-undervolt and some old microcode?

i’m not too experienced with bios modding itself so i haven’t done any tweaks besides the ones mentioned.

i still have the devic. and it is still running the mod. it works perfectly still.

i did mod the cooler on it though. i managed to get the OLED screen off without cracking it so i just put new SSD+paste+copper shims everywhere.

downside is. the front and backside where the cpu is exactly get’s up to like 50-60c temps.

i can try to see if i still have the bios image here. i usually save these things a million times over.

you dont need to flash the image anyhow. it’s for locating the setting locations.

BIOS.zip (9.9 MB)

BIOS.zip (5.3 MB)

i think these were the dumps i had made of the huawei. i found these in one of my backups with the bios dump tools i used.

the yeti image might be of a lenovo tablet though but the other dumps is likely from the huawei. i cant quite remember.

just follow that reddit tutorial and if you find the overclocking section in one of the roms then that should be off the huawei as the lenovo did not have any of it.

Thank you a lot!

huawei recently released a new bios for this machine.

if you still need. or want a new reliable dump.

install the huawei tools on your machine and it will download the bios file.

make sure to copy the folder before updating the bios. it should be hiding inside Huawei’s programfiles.