Intel RST/RSTe Drivers (latest: v20.0.0.1038/ v8.5.0.1592)

@westlake
Thanks for your clear statement, but its content shocked me. Until today I had no doubt, that all driver files, which were uploaded and attached/linked by you in the past, were the untouched original ones.
Now I know it better.

It may be better for you and your personal driver collection, but not for the members and visitors of the Win-RAID Forum. They expect, that all attached or linked driver files, which are not clearly flagged as being modified, are the untouched original ones (as they have been released by their manufacturer).

@Fernando

They are indeed not untouched, but we both know that it doesn’t really matter. Its content does not change in any way. And the content is what matters. That said, I understand your point.

@westlake:
Thanks for your reply and your understanding of my point of view.
Yes, you have obviously just manipulated the file’s date, which is shown within the File Explorer, but even such “tiny” modification is absolutely misleading and not acceptable for the visitors of this Forum.

By the way - please remove the word “updated” within >this< post. The addition/removal of a digital signature is not an update of the related file.

@Fernando

I will remove it, but it is a factory file. Not modified by a third party. Intel has done this before, I have seen it several times. I have uploaded such a file here.

Dates in the explorer have never been reliable information. They cannot be signed and certified. We need to look at the date in the PE Header.

Example:

That was not the topic of the recent discussion. Not everyone is able or willing to use a PE Editor to find out, whether an offered driver is untouched or not.
Win-RAID Forum visitors expect to get here original or as being modified flagged drivers and not silently manipulated files.

19.5.3.1050.rar (1.3 MB)

1 Like

Latest Intel RSTe driver v SATA SSDs, version 7.8.3.1006 for: SATA, sSATA, NVMe VROC.
https://support.hpe.com/hpesc/public/docDisplay?docId=a00112943en_us&docLocale=en_US&page=GUID-31F71CCE-611E-4150-8718-7FCB4A1A3346.html

2 Likes

@JanCerny
Thanks for the link!
@all
The start post has been updated by me.

1 Like

Hello Fernando

I wanted to ask you if you can pass the link of the sata drivers intel 8 series type b for windows xp, I can’t find it

Thanks

@MoielHumano
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
I have moved your request into this already existing thread, because you can find download links to matching Intel AHCI/RAID drivers within its first post.
If you want to install Windows XP in AHCI mode onto your Intel 8-Series chipset mobile system, I recommend use the Intel RST AHCI driver v13.2.8.1002 WHQL. You can either integrate it into the XP CD image by using >this< Guide or load it via pressing F6 at the beginning of the XP installation.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: AHCI & RAID ROM Modules

The first post has been updated today by me.
By the way - the Intel RST AHCI driver v16.8.5.10214 WHQL runs fine with my old Intel Z170 chipset system.
Look here:
Intel RST driver 16.8.5.1014

1 Like

Intel RSTe VROC NVMe RAID drivers v8.0.3.1012 WHQL

Intel RSTe VROC SATA RAID drivers v8.0.3.1012 WHQL

1 Like

@Dagal Thanks for the new Intel RSTe drivers v8.0.3.1012.
@all The first post has been updated by me.

The start post has been updated by me just now.

Only iaStorT is new (8.0.4.1006@12/08/2022 > 8.0.3.1012@11/16/2022), the others are older than the current latest version (7.8.3.1006@01/09/2023).

@westlake
You are right - the Intel RSTe drivers v7.8.3.1006 dated 01/09/2023 are still the newest ones, but the v8.0.4.1006 drivers dated 12/08/2022 are the latest ones, which do support all Intel RSTe SATA devices.

1 Like

Intel Rapid Storage Technology 17.11.3.1010.2

The driver is the same as in 17.11.3.1007.2.

@westlake
Thanks for the upload!

No, the newer Intel RST drivers v17.11.3.1010 WHQL dated 11/25/2022 will be installed.

@all
The start post has been updated by me today.