Intel RST/RSTe Drivers (latest: v20.1.0.1015/ v9.0.0.1836)

Here you are definitely wrong! For the first time, HSA (DCH) drivers appeared on version 17.9. And these drivers are needed for the operation of the Intel ® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management application.
Before publishing, please check the information.

@simbatik :
I already said I think, because i don’t have (or care for) optane… But even the official download link page does not have them!
Did you even try the install? Because Intel Readme says this:

• Installer package update – New SetupRST.exe installer will install the appropriate Intel®
RST driver in the system and the Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management
application . During the installation process,
a. If the end-user chooses to install the Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage
Management application, the installer will initiate the request for Windows* Store
to install the application at the next system reboot.
b. If the end-user chooses NOT to install the Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage
Management application, they can still directly go to Windows* Store and install
the application later.

@MDM :
You are now just flooding without carrying a payload and you understand this perfectly well!
HSA drivers are available in the SetupRST package. I’m not going to install SetupRST and therefore requested drivers here.

@simbatik :

This should be valid for you as well!

• The drivers are developed and released by Intel. We have just published the same original packages with the same content as Intel. No original file/driver has been left out. If you are not satisfied with the offered packages, blame Intel and not us.
  • Please read the first post of this thread. There you will see, that this thread is about Intel® RST/RSTe AHCI/RAID drivers (and not about Intel® Optane™ Memory and Storage Management).
  • If you execute the SetupRST.exe, which is within the offered "Intel RST Drivers & Software Set v17.11.0.1000", you will get all your missing files installed and being visible within the C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository folder (provided, that your specific system is supported by them).

Hi, a quick question.
I currently have Intel RST/RSTe Drivers 18.36.1.1016 installed on my z370 board and was wondering whether it makes sense to revert to these 17.11.0.1000 since they are intel official, as posted on their site.

(iaAHCIC, iaStorAC)

18.36.4.1022.rar (2.5 MB)

@Lurk :
It is up to you which Intel RST driver version you prefer to install and use.
By the way - the Company Intel publishes only drivers for their own NUCs and Server mainboards, but not for consumer mainboards and PCs, which were manufactured by other Companies.

@all:
Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new:
    • 64bit Intel RST AHCI-RAID-NVMe drivers v18.36.4.1022 WHQL for Win10-11 x64 dated 09/03/2021
Thanks to westlake for the source package.

Enjoy it!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST-VMD) Version 18.6.4.1022 WHQL

Update of the start post
Changelog:

• new:
    • 64bit Intel RST VMD driver v18.6.4.1022 WHQL for Win10-11 x64 dated 09/03/2021
    • Intel RST Drivers & Software Set v18.6.4.1022 for Win10-11 x64 dated 09/16/2021
Thanks to Station-Drivers for the source package.

Enjoy it!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

hey folks,

i have a Dell Latitude 3590 that has an i5-7200u with intel uhd graphics 620. Can anyone recommend the latest intel chipset, management engine, rapid storage technology for this chipset? Thanks.

@grandosegood :
Since the answers are available in different threads, I have moved your post into this already existing one.
Within the start post you can find the latest Intel RST drivers. If you want to know, which are the best for your specific Dell Laptop, please look into the table at the bottom of >this< start post.
Since your other requests belong to completely different Sub-Forums, here are links to the related start posts (wiith the latest drivers):
>Latest Intel Chipset Device INF files<
>Latest Intel Management Engine Drivers<

[email protected] (>[email protected])
iaAHCIC, iaStorAC

[email protected] (2.5 MB)

Hello team,

I have the above motherboard and please recommend me where to download Intel RAID, RST drivers for better performance.

Thanks in advance.

A little effort on a search humm??? So difficult to see in front page?

Recommended AHCI/RAID and NVMe Drivers

@mifzal : Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
As MeatWar already has written, there is no reason to start a new thread for your request.
You can find the answer within the start post of this thread or within the start post of the thread, which has been linked by MeatWar.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

I am so sorry Sir. I am not a technical guy and I tried downloading many files from your site but nothing is working. May be I am not choosing the correct or compatible file. Can you kindly tell me the file that I should download?

I have an Intel Motherboard DH55PJ model.

@mifzal : Your Intel mainboard has an Intel H55 chipset. So you should search for an Intel driver, which supports an Intel 5-Series chipset.
Important is not the manufacturer and the model of the mainboard, but the HardwareIDs of the on-board Intel SATA AHCI or RAID Controller.
According to my knowledge the best performing Intel RAID driver for your system is the RST driver v11.2.0.1006.

Hi all.
I have Supermicro X11SPi-TF mobo with Intel C622 chipset.
There are Sata and sSata Ahci/Raid ports.
I use Sata at Ahci mode with devID is PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A182&SUBSYS_094115D9&REV_09.
There are 2 drives are plugged to - SSD and HDD.
Windows 2016 boots up from SSD.

I downloaded Sata drivers as from Supermicro site (of course for my mobo) as from here - “pure” 64bit Intel RSTe VROC NVMe RAID drivers v6.3.0.1022 WHQL for Win8-10 x64.

Initially Standard SATA/AHCI controller driver is under IDE ATA/ATAPI node.
But it’ s quite old and I decided to upgrade it…
After upgrade the driver to downloaded ones (both versions) , driver is installed successfully, is moved to storage controller node but during next Windows rebooting I get INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE (0x000007b) blue death screen.

What version of the freshest and fastest drivers could somebody recommend for AHCI of Sata with PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_A182 for Windows 2016 that could work ?
Ability to launch GUI where drives info is available would be appreciated.

@cpservicespb : You have installed a not matching VROC NVMe driver, which doesn’t support your on-board Intel SATA AHCI Controller.

The correct driver is within the package named "64bit Intel RSTe AHCI & RAID drivers v6.3.0.1022 WHQL for Win8-10 x64".
Good luck!

@Fernando :
Thanks.
During upgrade, I hope I will not get 0x0000007B error, am I ?
Regarding 7.5 or 7.6 versions, are there only versions without supporting mentioned integrated Sata?

Edit by Fernando: Fully quoted post replaced by directly addressing (to save space)