[Latest] Intel Ethernet/LAN Drivers

@Andreaaa : Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
I have moved your request into this already existing thread. You can find the drivers for Intel i255 Ethernet Adapters within the start post.
If you have problems, please check and post the HardwareIDs of the Ethernet Controller (right-click onto it > "Properties" > "Details" > "Property" > "HardwareIDs").
Good luck and enjoy the Forum!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Neither of these install on windows 8.1 (i225-V)

Edit by Fernando: Author of the quoted post added and unneeded blank lines removed

@rajkosto
I can confirm that iā€™ve just tested and "Intel Gigabit 1.0.2.14 X64" worked fine on Windows 8.1 with an i225-V card.

You need to disable driver signature enforcement and modify the e2f68.ini like this:

Edit by Fernando: Unneeded fully quoted post replaced by directly addressing (to save space)

@iorg

Tiny correction: The exact name of the file is e2f68.inf.

Intel has released a new Intel(R) Network Collection Software 27.0 dated 02/10/2022. >Here< is a direct link to the Set. >Here< is the link to Intelā€™s Release Notes.
The new complete Package contains a new Win10/11 x64 Ethernet driver v13.0.13.0 dated 01/31/2022 for i210/i211 Ethernet Controllers. >here< is the download link to this pure driver.

Unsure whatā€™s going on with the network drivers at Intel and if thatā€™s the plan, but for my Z370/i219-V none of the newer drivers install for Win11.

@random
Do you have any problem with your in-use Intel Ethernet driver? If not, why do you demand an update?
Why should a chipset manufacturers update a driver, which works perfectly?

Hi Fernando, this new driver package/pure drivers donā€™t include i219v iā€™m assumingā€¦ ?
Nvm, i saw the readme in the compressed folder, it says
* Intel(R) 8258x Gigabit Ethernet Controller
* Intel(R) I210 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
* Intel(R) I217 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
* Intel(R) I218 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
* Intel(R) I219 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
* Intel(R) I340 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
* Intel(R) I350 Gigabit Ethernet Controller
* Intel(R) I354 Gigabit Ethernet Controller

Okay, reeditā€¦ Tough it says in the readme i219 is included, i guess i didnā€™t read your post saying itā€™s only i210/i211ā€¦ I tried to update it and didnā€™t see my NIC included so i uninstalled my drivers for nothing :frowning:

Thanks again!

@lime
It is always a good idea to read the related post carefully before changing anything within the Device Management.
Why and how did you uninstall the previously running driver? I generally do not recommend to do that.

@Fernando
I used Device Manager to uninstall the pure drivers in .inf form, i hate using the complete package drivers with software.
Anyways, i shouldā€™ve looked at read me first but read me says i219 and i said GOOD, letā€™s try it.

Once i used the update button in Device Manager, i realized i217 and i219vā€™s are not listed in there and if i update it that it would not work out.

@lime

I generally do not recommend to uninstall any previously running pure driver (unless you had installed a wrong/not properly working driver).
Big advantage: If you are not satisfied with a freshly installed driver (newer drivers are not generally better and may have a severe bug), you can return at any time to any previously installed driver without the need to search for the source files and to manually reinstall anything. Just choose the options "Update driver" > "Browse my computerā€¦" > "Let me pickā€¦" and the names of all compatible devices (with the related previously installed driver) will be shown. Then you can highlight the desired device/driver and will get it running automaticly after the next reboot.
Donā€™t worry about any negative impact on your currently running OS by letting the OS remember the meanwhile replaced drivers.

The new Intel(R) Network Collection Software 27.0 dated 02/10/2022 contains the currently latest Intel Ethernet drivers for all your listed Ethernet Controllers, but only some of them are really new (e.g. the I210/I211 ones)!

Thanks Fernando, Iā€™m a very picky person when it comes to computers. I love my system always up-to-date with drivers.

@lime
I am a very picky person as well, but I prefer the driver, which seems to be the best for my specific system, no matter how old the driver is.
As I have written very often, the newest drivers are not automaticly the best for each PC configuration.

Thank you for your advice :slight_smile:

Hello everyone!

OP Updated!

Complete Pack:
v27.0

"Pure" Drivers Pack:
i225 Adapters ā†’ 1.0.2.22

Hello everyone!

New releases today!

Complete Pack:
v27.1

"Pure" Drivers Pack:
i210, i211, i350 Adapters ā†’ 12.18.13.0 X64 and X86
i217, i218, i219 Adapters ā†’ 12.19.1.37 Revision 3 (Updated Win11 WHQL Certification)

For Win10/11 x64 systems the v27.1 Set contains again the v13.0.13.0 drivers dated 01/31/2022 for i210/i211/i350 adapters (the download link to the "pure" driver has already been posted >here<).

I get "Windows cannot initialize the device driver for this hardware. (Code 37)" with 13.0.13.0 on i211.

12.18.12.1 x64 and 12.18.13.0 X64 are working just fine.

@iorg
Only i211 Adapters with the DeviceID DEV_1539 and specific (not all) Win10/11 Editions are supported by the v13.0.13.0 driver.

I have the 1539 id and iā€™m on Win 10 21H2 with all updates installed.

12.18.13.0 working: https://i.postimg.cc/GmWT9LWn/i211.jpg

13.0.13.0 : https://i.postimg.cc/7LB60qcL/i211-2.jpg