Need drivers for universal restore W7 32b

Hello,

I’m doing an universal restauration from old computer to a new one for W7 32bits OS and I’ve two problem with intel component (and I’ve searched for many hours).

If someone could tell me if drivers existe (for W7 32b), it will be very appreciate.

PCI
VEN_8086&DEV_A352&SUBSYS_8594103C&REV_10
VEN_8086&DEV_A36D&SUBSYS_8594103C&REV_10

many thx for your support.
Ludovic

Edit by Fernando: Thread moved into the better matching Win7 Forum section.

@LDINFORMATIQUE
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
The device with the HardwareIDs VEN_8086&DEV_352 is an Intel 300-Series Chipset SATA AHCI Controller and natively supported by the generic Win7 in-box MS AHCI driver named MSAHCI.SYS. If you really should want to use an Intel AHCI driver, please look into the strt post of >this< thread. The latest Intel AHCI drivers, which supports Win7, is v15.9.8.1050.
AFAIK Intel has never released USB 3.1 drivers for Win7. Nevertheless you may find modded drivers for the device with the HardwareIDs VEN_8086&DEV_A36D within >this< thread.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

many thx for all information. i’ll test it asap and tell you if it works.

yeahhhh.
Everything seems working well. just to test for a long period to confirm.
Just 1 problem left. In case of you can help me (cause you look very good in your job).
_VEN_1C5C&DEV_1327&SUBSYS_00001C5C&REV_00

Always with w7 32b

Thx in advance

@LDINFORMATIQUE
VEN_1C5C&DEV_1327 are the HardwareIDs of an SK Hynix BC501 NVMe Solid State Drive.
As all other Disk Drives it doesn’t need any third party driver, because it will be automaticly detected and managed by the Device Management of any Windows OS.

OK, i’ve try without this SSD but with an HDD.
Everythings seems OK concerning ACRONIS UNIVERSAL RESTORE (about drivers) but the system doesn’t boot (BSOD)
STOP: 0x0000007B (0x80786A50, 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

Thx for your support

I think it’s a sata driver pb.
And the problem is I can’t repair the system with CD or system repair cause USB doesn’t work (so I can’t use Kb & mousse to navigate…)
any idea?
Thx

@LDINFORMATIQUE
Precondition of being able to boot off an USB Flash Drive is, that the related USB Controller is supported by the OS.
What is the intention of what you are doing? What means “universal restore”?
Which SSD/HDD is the system drive (with the OS and the boot sector on it), where is it connected und which data transfer protocol (SATA or NVMe) is it using?
Were you ever able to get Win7 properly installed onto your Intel 300-Series Chipset PC? If yes, how did do it and which Controller names were listed within the “IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers” and/or “Storage Controllers” sections of the Device Manager?

I’ve to clone an HDD from old computer and restore it on a new one (with Intel 9th gen to be able to boot with legacy and non secure boot)
For that, I use ACRONIS UNIVERSAL RESTORE software.
All process is OK. Drivers are ok now with your help.
So I don’t know what’s wrong.

@LDINFORMATIQUE

If everything would have been OK, you wouldn’t have gotten a STOP: 0x0000007B BSOD, which indicates, that you have loaded or integrated a wrong/not matching storage driver.
Did you solve that problem? If yes, how?

not solved for the moment. tell me if you need some more information to help me.

To be able to help you I need to know
a) the details of your mainboard (manufacturer, name/model and chipset),
b) the HardwareIDs of your in-use on-board SATA, NVMe and USB Controllers and
c) the specific SATA/NVMe/USB drivers (name, manufacturer and version) you had loaded or integrated.

The new product is this one:

I’ll installed a W10 on it to see all HardwareIDs and tell U asap
For SATA/USB, it’s the one you gave me. For NVMe, I don’t have for the moment (but as I tell you, I’ve installed OS W7 32b on HDD for test).
Thx

What they said:
According to Intel, the Advanced Host Controller Interface Specification for Serial ATA is only supported on SATA version 1.0a and Serial ATA II. For specific data click the link to view Advanced Host Controller Interface Specification for Serial ATA .AHCI Specification

@LDINFORMATIQUE
You probably know, that HP doesn’t support at all the installation of Win7 or Win8/8.1 for your modern Mini PC.
Maybe you should choose another (much older) PC/mainboard, if you want to run Win7 somewhere.