[Request] Unlocked ASUS X515DAP BIOS

I’m currently facing an issue with my ASUS AMI motherboard and was hoping to get some guidance from the community.

I’ve been attempting to apply a modded BIOS to my motherboard to enable hidden features, especially VGA Support which is hidden in bios settings(my motherboard both support UEFI AND BIOS but bios support is currently disabled). I try to used /GAN to flash the modded bios but no hope. I think because of the BIOS Lock but i have no idea how to unlock it. I really need to unlock it so i can flash it and use the hidden features

Here are some key details:

• Motherboard: ASUS X515DAP
  • Current BIOS Version: 311
  • Desired Modifications: Enabling VGA support and other hidden features
  • Modding Tool Used: AMIBCP

here’s the picture of VGA Support i want to be unhidden and other hidden features:

This is AMI Aptio V core bios, the /GAN wont work here, very very few accept it, the /GAN is used in AMI Aptio IV core bios.
Options…AIsuite method, FPT tool method (Needs bios regions access) or CH341.
Also, AMIBCP may not reflect the changes in Aptio V as it was in Aptio IV as new bios needs additional changes in AMISETUPdata module.
The alternative tool is UEFI editor.

EDIT: Sorry i dont mod laptop bios. The AMISETUPdata is not to replaced its to edit, look in forum for other users same issue.

@Yoonjae191
Since you obviously want to get an already modded BIOS, I have put your request into the better matching “BIOS Modding Requests” Category and customized the thread title.
Good luck!

1 Like