[Request] NVMe Support for Lenovo ThinkCentre M73

i need install windows 10 or 11 whichever on nvme pci express adapter
i have this motherboard but i cant install the so because my BIOS FCKT99AS cant boot in this adapter, i think is the Bios is blocked.
i can use the nvme just like exclave or secondary hdd but not than first nvme primary
check this two image
the nvme called “Nuevo Vol” can save information but can install SO.

my cpu is running on Intel i5 4570.

can i have the bios modified?

Edit by Fernando: Request moved into the “BIOS Modding Requests” section and thread title customized

@diegoduran95
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
Although you haven’t mentioned it, I suspect, your system is a Lenovo ThinkCentre E73. This Lenovo system has an old Intel 8-Series chipset. That is why booting off an NVMe SSD is natively not supported by its mainboard BIOS.
If you want to get Win10 or Win11 installed onto the NVMe SSD, you have to flash a BIOS, where the missing NVMe module has been inserted. You can find an easy to follow step-by-step guide within the start post of >this< thread.
If you don’t want or are not able to do the BIOS modification yourself, you should post a BIOS modding request within the related Forum section.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

I already did the steps in this posth ttps://winraid.level1techs.com/t/howto-get-full-nvme-support-for-all-systems-with-an-ami-uefi-bios/30901
however I still can’t boot or install the windows 10 system on my nvme

@diegoduran95
How did you try to install Windows 10/11 onto the NVMe SSD? Which were your BIOS settings?
Please attach your modified BIOS and give us some information about your NVMe SSD (manufacturer and model).

@diegoduran95
Why don’t you answer my questions and why do you split your attached pictures into several posts?
Here is my “reply”:

i need a modded bios, anybody can help me? my currently bios cant boot with pci express adapter, y tried using secureboot and csm enabled, y tried disabling secure boot and enabled secure boot, i can reach the screen where i can see my nvme and i can install the win10/11 on it, but at the moment of turn on, my pc cant boot with pci express nvme adapter, just can turn on with de hdd 500gb

this is my equip Desktops ThinkCentre M73 Formato Compacto  | Lenovo Colombia

• Procesador Intel® Core™ i5-4570 (6M Cache, hasta 3,60 GHz)

@diegoduran95

Please attach the original and your modded BIOS files as *.zip or *.rar archives.