NVIDIA: Integration of nForce AHCI/RAID Drivers into XP

That’s what I did. Both.

@SaccenteKennedy :
Try it with the 32bit SATARAID driver v6.99. The related INF file is named nvraid.inf.

EDIT: Maybe you have to integrate additionally the SATA_IDE driver (look into point 7 of my nLite guide).

Ok I’ll try those now! Thank you for trying to help, Dieter!

Done both of those… It doesn’t see the drive of the bios is in RAID format

Are you sure, that the related HDD/SSD is connected to one of the NVIDIA nForce SATA ports and that the related port is enabled?

Yes… All of that is true. I’ve given up now, lol.

What I’m really trying to achieve is SATA II speeds for my SSD. I’ve just read that this chipset has a bug whereby SATA III devices (like my SSD) don’t connect at SATA II speeds (which are supported by the chipset), it connects at SATA I speeds (which is still fast as it’s a SSD. I’ve read that this is a flaw which cannot be changed with a driver

(https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/com…ing_at_15_gbps/)

@SaccenteKennedy :
Thanks for having found the reason why you cannot get SATA II speed with your SSD, but this doesn’t explain why you were not able to get XP installed onto the SSD while running in RAID mode.

Hi there !

I’m new here an have created an account on Win Raid Forum. I’ve realized after reading a lot of posts this day that the forum is in only read mode.
So I made an account here in hope to get the needed nvidia ahci drivers. But the links on this site are also dead.
I know that you have a lot of work to do at the moment by setting up this new site. When will there be a chance to get those drivers ? I’m setting up a pc for an old friend of mine and he needs urgently WIN XP on his PC to handle some of his hardware at home.

Thanks

@Kurt38
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
Unfortunately you have to wait until the end of this month (May 2022). Then I will re-upload the related drivers and repair the links within the start post of this thread.
Regards
Dieter (alias Fernando)

Sorry, I’ve sent you a personal message, haven’t seen your reply. Thanks, then I have to wait. The old Friend of mine won’t be happy. He has to learn how to wait :wink: :rofl:

@Kurt38
Today (05/16/2022) I have partially updated the download links within the start post of this thread.
As a result the driver integration should be possible for all nForce chipset systems and 32/64bit XP variants.
Only the links to the complete nForce Driverpacks (at the end of my guide) are still not working. I will repair the links next week.
Update: Done!