[OFFER] Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 updated BIOS with NVMe support

I have to offer moded BIOS for M5A97 EVO R2.0.
Features :
- Added NVMe Booting
- Fully Updated using UBU

Bios is semi-tested :
It was flashed and working - motherboard booted, without issues, to existing Windows installation on sata drive, later i was able to install fedora into NVMe and boot from NVMe directly, no further testing was done because i killed the mainboard in the meantime :frowning:

I flashed it through USB Flashback

Edit by Fernando: Thread title shortened

@markon - There is no BIOS here??

Hi @Lost_N_BIOS
Yes by know there is none, i don’t have right to post a file or link (due to the my low overall post count) so link had been removed :frowning:

Hi! Could you please share the link somehow?

@juzver

When addressing to someone use @username, that user will be notified.
Here is the mod for the ASUS M5A97 EVO R2.0 2603, for USB BFB ONLY, not EZ or Windows environment.

Hi @MeatWar

I thought clicking the reply button on the particular post was sufficient. Good to know I was wrong.

Thanks for the file!

@MeatWar Thank you for providing the modded bios for my Asus M5A97 Evo r2.0 motherboard with NVMe boot support.

Dear @MeatWar

I have flashed the moded BIOS which you provided and I can confirm that the computer boots after the update. I am yet to test the NVMe boot functionality. So, is there an option which needs to be changed in the BIOS for NVMe?

Thank you once again @MeatWar

@Rushank

Yes, follow Fernando’s guide regarding OS installation: [HowTo] Get full NVMe support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS

1 Like

Hi @MeatWar The file no longer exist on zippyshare, could you repost it. Thanks

Hi have anyone the modded bios for Asus m5a97 evo r2.0 for me I have problems with the nvme integrity.
THANKS

OKAY project finished i have MOD my BIOS and Flash it successful.
Thanks to All in this great Project for Tutorial.

hi please send me a bios mod i have the same board thank you very much

My mail sash.lviv@gmail.com

hi, deliverance by mail are suffering SEVERE delays due to the Christmas Season…

Get your Christmas Gift Mod earlier by following the guide here:

[HowTo] Get full NVMe Support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS - Special Topics / NVMe Support for old Systems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Wrapping Gift Mod for flash here:
[Guide] How to flash a modded AMI UEFI BIOS - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

I find bios more https://cloud.mail.ru/public/21QW/3qBPUkhUH