[OFFER] ASUS Z170-DELUXE BIOS mod

Hi Gpvecchi,
Pacman has detected a new oROM module version 15.5.0.3279 .
Link: [Discussion] UBU Tool related Questions, Reports and Suggestions (186)
is it useful for our board ?
Regards

The new Intel RAID ROM/EFI modules v15.5.0.3279 are designed by Intel for being used with the upcoming Intel RAID drivers of the v15.5 development branch.
As long as there are no Intel RST(e) v15.5 series drivers available, I do not recommend to update the related BIOS modules.

Bios updated as request, but untested (I’m in hurry today), even if it should be completely safe.
EDIT: bios removed as non booting.

Thanks.

@pedilover told me RAID doesn´t work. I haven´t raid, then I can´t test it.

No raid works 100%.

Happy New Year!!

Update!

Update!

Update!

how do you guys flash the bios back? unfort. there is no known trick, isnt it?

Put the usb stick in the right USB port and push the button on the motherboard PCB

Too bad my Pro Gaming has no PCB ;( Thats why i asked.

Update!

Hi my friend.

New Intel Raid Rom (Orom/SataDriver) Version 15.5.0.2813 avaliable in Stationdrivers.

One question: is it possible Intel I219LM & i219V Lan Controllers Update NVM Version 0.8 > 1.3??

Thanks!!

PD: Waiting your update

Update!

@el_zari do you probably mean GBe region? Actually there is no repository of GBe region versions, and it’s probably locked into bios. Plus, as it contains the MAC address of your ethernet, you need to mod by yourself. And you’ll get no benefit from it.

Update!

Update!

Bios is 3401, please change the post!!

Thanks a lot

100% Working

Update!

Thanks for the update.

One doubt: is it normal?

Found new Microcode 0005…

Thanks again.

Regards from Spain

Hi, can you please make be a updated BIOS for the Z170 PRO GAMING ? Thanks in advance!

Update!

Yes

Sorry, I don’t want to be rude, but I will support just this (my) motherboard, providing other bioses will take too much time for me.