[Offer] Bifurcation Mod ASUS X99 Deluxe II BIOS

This goes out to all the hard work executed by the following groups and members,
Win-Raid Forum
Techpowerup
Davidm71
Frogger
Lost_N_BIOS
Javen, THANK YOU!!!

I just need to revert my 16x5 slot back to Original setting

Edit by Fernando: Thread moved into the “Mod BIOS Offers” Category and thread title shortened
(Original title: ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Card V1 w/4 drives On Asus X99 Deluxe II w/Intel 6850K 40 Lanes)

1 Like

Hi Dev24670!
I’m browsing the net about an ASUS Hyper M.2 x16 Card problem and how I can get all 4 slots to work because right now only 1 ssd is visible in windows.
And miraculously I ran into your post and was very happy to read that you have the exact same hardware as me and you managed to solve it :slight_smile:
I also have an asus x99 deluxe ii, 6850K cpu and the above mentioned M.2 card (only for me the v2).
I downloaded your bios from the linked drive link.
Please can you give me some instructions on which of the 3 bios files to flash?
X99D2.CAP
Modbios5.CAP
Modbios5.rom

And in which pci-e slot to put the asus hyper card? (I only have 1 gpu in the board, PCI-E 3/4/5 are free)
Or do I have to change anything else in the bios afterwards?
Thanks for everything!
Best regards,
Keep up the good work!

@Dev24670

Apologies for the extremely late reply. I provided those files to assist in each process so that anyone would be able to load them in the apps and edit to their preference. The X99D2.CAP is the flash for the bios.

I highly recommend learning the process from this forum to truly understand what you are doing.
With that in mind i’ve uploaded an additional file
Modbios7.rar (6.2 MB)
, you just need to review and convert if you choose to flash.

Please keep in mind that I have the v1 card.

@Dev24670
Since you are obviously offering an already modded BIOS (and not asking for help about how to do it), I have moved this thread into the “Mod BIOS Offers” Category. This will make it easier for interested users to find your modded BIOS.
Furthermore I have tried to shrink the length of the thread title (contained too many details). Feel free to change the title again and/or to add some details about your modded BIOS by editing the start post.

1 Like

@Dev24670
which BIOS version is used in your modified files:

• X99-DELUXE II Beta BIOS 2101 ?
  • X99-DELUXE II BIOS 1902 ?

Thank you

2101 !

@Dev24670
Thank you for your feedback ! So I tried to load your BIOS - “X99D2.CAP” by EZ flash but it doesn’t work, there is error message " Selected file is not a proper BIOS". At the same time, this file can be viewed via UEFITool program and it looks fine …

Widely know as this is mod files, you wont expect that all the efforts from AMI and ASUS to prevent security issues would be in vain…
Start reading

The motherboard model has USB Bios Flashback feature…

Yes, I used “USB Bios Flashback” but during booting there is code 91 and then PC is shutdown, then I tried clear CMOS buttons, but without success …

DXE Phase
Status Code: 0x91
Description: Driver connecting is started

What drivers did you mod… this is the UEFI DXE phase error.
Nothing to do with the ways of flashing a mod or the Asus USB feature.
You have a board or component failure, the USB BFB feature is an offline feature and no initialization so the issue is hardware or mod bios itself, nothing more to add.
Over_n_out.

Thank you for your clarification, I only use X99D2.CAP from first post with enabling PCIe bifurcation on my ASUS X99 Deluxe II, no another change …

@shynova or @Dev24670 or anyone who use this bios.
I have a problem, but don’t know if is it a bios issue or hardware failure.
The APM feature the [Restore AC Power Loss] not working for me, set it to [Power On]
It worked before, but long time not used.
I used this method to power on my computer remotely, plugged in a smart socket, power off the socket, wait around 15 sec and switch back on.

Now the motherboard not power on when ac is restored.
May I ask one of you to check it if it works on your board whit this bios?
Thank you for your cooperation guys!

Never mind.
I made a CMOS clear and now the power on works again.

Hello! Guys, as the owner of Asus X99 Deluxe II, I want to ask you:

• Have you seen in the BIOS the display of M.2 and U.2 drives connected to the board???
    Connected Sata drives are displayed, but M.2 and U.2 are not, although everything works in Windows.