[Offer] GA-B75M-D3H with NVMe + Resiz./Large BAR Support

Yeah I’m not seeing this on mine. We are on the same BIOS right?

i’m on the F16d GC modded that’s exactly the same as the one uploaded here.

Huh. That’s strange then. Maybe it’s my CPU idk.

maybe you have rev1.2. i checked gigabyte’s manuals and rev 1.2 doesn’t show base clock frequency

rev 1.2

rev 1.1

Hmm, that it could be. Well that’s unfortunate. I wonder why Gigabyte changed it between revisions. They’re basically the same board with no differences.

Hmm, I went to AMIBCP again and found some settings. I managed to get my BIOS to look like yours, but the thing is the value does not increase when I try to. Seems like it’s the CPU then idk.

@MD2 it’s probably because you have rev1.2 where i assume they removed the clock generator on the board.

1 Like

After updating the BIOS, I can enable the “above 4G decode” in the BIOS settings. However, as soon as I install the Tesla M40 card, the computer fails to boot. When I remove the M40 card, it boots up normally again. What could be causing this issue?

@Lander this is expected behavior with M40 on this motherboard. You can read the ReBarUEFI wiki page for a workaround using Linux though which doesn’t even need bios modification.

Windows can also work if you can make an EFI executable to assign the M40 BAR which Linux does automatically.