[OFFER] Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H (Rev1.0) NVMe mod

Based on f23b BIOS. Only NVMe module inserted, the rest untouched.
Small module inserted with MMTool, normal with UEFITool.

File naming:
_4: normal module
_small: small module

z77d3h_4.zip (3.64 MB)

z77d3h_small.zip (3.64 MB)

2 Likes

2.PNG

Based on f32b BIOS with normal NVMe module.
Updated from 11.6.0.1702 to 13.1.0.2126 using UBU Tool. The rest untouched.

mod_z77d3hm2.zip (3.65 MB)

2 Likes

Hello - Please can you tell me if this will work on the GA-Z77-D3H (Rev 1.1) board ? Is there a difference between 1.0 & 1.1 ? Many thanks

The file mod on the 1st post seems to be for the 1.1 revision as its based on the F23b bios version.
Other than that u can make ur own NVMe bios mod: [HowTo] Get full NVMe support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS

Thanks for the quick reply and advice, much appreciated.

z77d3h_4.zip bios working great :+1:t2:. Cheers

1 Like

Hello how are you… I have a GA-Z77-D3H (rev. 1.1) do I have to add and delete files in order to add nvme? … Or is it enough to just update the bios via winrar zip?

@ah_rs
Welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!

1. If you should use one of the already modded BIOS files, which are offered within this thread, there is nothing to add or to delete for you. You just have to unzip the downloaded *.zip archive.
  2. Regarding the BIOS flashing procedure I recommend to read the chapter “Guide for Gigabyte mainboards with an AMI Aptio UEFI BIOS”, which is within the start post of >this< thread.
  3. Before you start don’t forget to read the start post of >this< thread.

Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

@Fernando
Hello there,

Could you/ anyone possibly tell me which is the preferred bios to flash from the 3 posted above by @Cheng890 please?

Simply want to get an NVMe to be bootable if possible.

Am i correct in thinking there is a good chance the standard Gigabyte Q Flash method will worth as this is an old mobo too? Doing some reading on here it’s seems i might be lucky and Q Flash might work?

Thanks for the info,
Finn.

@Finnboy2000
Hello Finn, welcome to the Win-RAID Forum!
It is up to you, which already modded BIOS variant you will prefer.
Why don’t you do the BIOS modification yourself? >Here< is the Guide.
Flashing of the modded BIOS with Q-Flash should work.
Good luck!
Dieter (alias Fernando)

1 Like

Hi, thanks for the reply and the welcome!

I’m trying to keep the process relatively simple in truth, so if an of the peg modded bios works then it’s all good.

If, in the unlikely event none of them work, then I’ll have a go at creating one.

Thanks again for the reply, much appreciated.

Finn.

So near yet so far.

Spent all day on this little project but cant gboot from the NVMe as yet.

Pre- Modded bios flashed etc but I’m only getting the
PATA SS option in bios, not the Windows Boot Manager? Apparently an NVME wont for from the PATA SS option?

It’s all set to boot from UEFI so I’m stumped at the moment. Using Macrium Reflect Free to do the cloning.

Couldn’t install Win 10 from usb to NVME as the drive was MBR and windows didn’t want to play, this NVME is GPT now so might try a clean install (if it allows) again tomorrow. About it for today though.:grin:

@Finnboy2000
Please go >here< and read the “Step 4” chapter of the “This is what you should do” section!

Ah, right…

If I’d have read that first i might have found the process a bit easier… to say the least.lol

Thanks. I’m usually pretty good at rtfm but on this occasion i decided to go all “hell for leather.” Oops.

Thanks for your patience and pointing me in the right direction yet again!

Finn.

@Cheng890 and@Fernando

Huge thanks guys, got it all working now.:+1: