[OFFER] Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H NVMe mod

Rev. 1.0 and Rev. 1.1 based on F18i BIOS.
Rev. 1.2 based on FBb BIOS.
Only normal NVMe module inserted with UEFITool, the rest untouched.

File naming:
r1: Rev. 1.0
r11: Rev. 1.1
r12: Rev. 1.2

Z77XD3Hr1_4.zip (3.67 MB)

Z77XD3Hr11_4.zip (3.67 MB)

Z77XD3Hr12_4.zip (3.66 MB)

1 Like

Hello, I try to unzip the bios, but it pop up an error, Could you upload the bios again and let me for a try? Thank you!

1 Like

asus z97-k usb3.1 m2 no bios when i plug it into nvme slot

Follow the guide here: [HowTo] Get full NVMe Support for all Systems with an AMI UEFI BIOS - Special Topics / NVMe Support for old Systems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Flashing here: [Guide] How to flash a modded AMI UEFI BIOS - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Flash Modded BIOS on ASUS Z97-K - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Hi. I can extract the zip file just fine? I am using another laptop to download and extract it, no error while extracting.

Thank you for your reply. I am using Win10 22H2 to unzip the file; it will show the error again and again. After that, I installed Winrar and tried again, and this time there was no error while extracting. Thanks for your help.

Hi,
I have the same Gigabyte GA-77X-D3H rev1.1 motherboard and appreciate that you have the bios F18i mod done.

For me to flash the mod r11 bios, do I need to rename to F18i or just use the r11 name? Thanks in advance for the work done.

If I’m not mistaken there shouldn’t be an issue with the naming as long as the extension is correct.

Thanks a lot. I will rename it to be same as F18i. Will try it and hope all goes well.