[Offer] Unlocked Asus ROG Strix Z790-A Gaming WIFI D4 BIOS

Big Thanks for Modded Bios Mkgen! More options to run z790-A with clocked i5 14600k without crashes are very welcome! Good Work!

As Asus BIOS is locked I wasn´t able to inject Resizable Bar support (RTX 2000 series -2080ti) to Asus ROG STRIX Z790-A Gaming WIFI D4 BIOS -file. (GitHub - terminatorul/NvStrapsReBar: Resizable BAR for Turring GTX 1600 / RTX 2000 GPUs)

If I may make a one more wish? :slight_smile: Would it possible to have your modded bios with Nvidias Turring resizable bar support?

BR Northlander

I’ll have a look at this later today after work, I’m glad you found a use for it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello. Is it possible to make some parameters visible in the RAM section on strix z790-a D4 bios? I’m interested in displaying RTT values ​​(WR/PARK/NOM) in SKEW Control, the primary timing RCD WR (hidden and locked(?) from change) , and the MRC fastboot option—is there a hidden parameter, like a “no training” or maybe “auto”?

Hey sorry if bothering or it doesn’t fall under the same topic, could you please make one for the z790 maximus hero? Thanks a lot.