OverPowered TONGFANG CyberPower Machrevo MACHENIKE - Unlocked BIOS Guide W/ Files

hello,@Lost_N_BIOS ,i have the same question with @emketubuxin ,so i hope you can hlep me?did u solve his problem?if answeal is yes,plz,hlep me.TY.

I guess he didn’t.

ok,its a bad news.

Hi
I’m no expert and have big problem.
I have illegear onyx GK5CN6Z, i7 8750h and 1060 qmax.
From them I can’t get any help.
In pictures you can see ME, than something happend and it disappeared, no bios from Illegear,
than I found from xmg, and got new bios but still no me.
Can anyone help what can I do, can it be home repaired, and advanced menus in bios would be big plus,

Thank you

Marko

p.s.

I can put only one picture so I pasted latest.

You can try this guide: [Guide] Clean Dumped Intel Engine (CS)ME/(CS)TXE Regions with Data Initialization as it seems to be applicable, no bios update will ever resolve this as the ME FW image always stays corrupted.

Thank you.
This version was before:

Here is a dump of my Tongfang GM5TG7W; I have gotten to the point of dumping the BIOS but have been unable to go through the hoops of unlocking it because of both school and work. 32 MB file on MEGA

Is it at all possible to unlock this bios?

Hi, I just wonder that is it possible to unlock intel nuc x15 model?

Hello, I sent you a message last year, my friend @Beekeeper passed away, I recovered his laptop on which he wanted to put the Custom bios, but I think he made a mistake because the bios did not work anymore, I’m going to recommend a chip and change it, and I would like to have the original bios and the custom (the link is broken).
I will try to repair it because for the moment the laptop is usable.
Sincerely.

Well, the user Lost_N_Bios…may also had pass away or moved on, since we dont hear from him since January 2021, his links are not recoverable.

It is dead, that’s why I ask if Lost_N_Bios does not have the backup of the original bios

my notebook is machenike f117-v ,I tried to follow your steps but the search results are not the same, can you help me?

MY BIOS

I’ve managed to unlock my bios on laptop, Asus FX505GM.
HwInfo64

There was no Bootguard or BIOS Lock on this model.

I’ve skipped the " 9. Now, lets find the short block list and it’s location." as I didn’t find any of these list of bytes.

Here’s what I’ve modified inside the Section_PE32_image_AMITSE_AMITSE.sct
(see image above)

Then Replace As Is, AMIBCP, flash, as in guide. :slight_smile:

Here’s a link with the DUMP, mod, and a lot of other useful information about this BIOS, outputs from FPT, HwInfo, sct files, MEAnalizer, MEInfo, etc.
Do not flash these on your laptop! If you got exactly the same BIOS, on FX505GM model, 307, you might use ONLY Section_PE32_image_AMITSE_AMITSE.sct to replace yours then open everything using AMIBCP and do as in the guide.

Hello.
Does anyone have a copy of the “Mod BIOS Files Download” files? The link in OP (http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=18186938446240871075) is down. In fact it looks like, that tinyupload.com stopped working at all some months ago.

2 Likes

Sorry if posting this here is frowned upon, but I have a reddit thread about a rather difficult problem: my GPU is thermal throttling according to nvidia-smi DESPITE my temps being low…

My question: given the troubleshooting steps I’ve done and the fact this is a new issue for me, is it even remotely worth unlocking the bios to try and fix this? I’m leaning towards no, but I haven’t gotten any responses in any of my threads and would like some feedback before I attempt something risky.

Im trying to unlock a tongfeng laptop with 13900HX cpu.
I already edited the hex bios

I get the error when trying to open the bioswith AMIBCP
“Maximum number of strings per section exceeded. Configuration and BIOS strings tabs will not be shown.”

Anyone have idea?

Please unlock my bios and remove the password of bios
the model is GK5CN6X V1.1
Thanks in advance

bios dump whit ASProgrammer 1.40

https://www.4shared.com/file/q0Pa0Wzgku/op-lp2_backup4.html?

I am also looking for it any help appreciated.