OverPowered TONGFANG CyberPower Machrevo MACHENIKE - Unlocked BIOS Guide W/ Files

@Lost_N_BIOS - can you please assist me w/ an unlocked .bin? Mine is an EVOO LP5. For some reason (new account?) I couldn’t reply with my mega.nz link to my biosreg.bin, so I had to get creative and attach a text file to this post, which contains the mega path. Thank you and sorry for the trouble.

Path to Bios.txt (73 Bytes)

Hi Lost_N_BIOS i need help, i want unlock me bios yust i stuck because i don have mod bios files the link not workin this is me bios if you have time can help me thx

hi somebody have mod bios files

i need yust link because the link on 1 page not working

What link do you need? To what?

mod bios file from 1 page

hi Lost_N_BIOS this is me bios https://www.mediafire.com/file/0zmv40zfu…iosreg.bin/file thx

you know how to unlock bios ? DontBugMe

We’re on the same boat. I got as far as exporting my biosreg.bin and later came to realize @Lost_N_BIOS has been missing in action since January 2021. I haven’t had much time to dig deeper, but I figured you (and others reading this wanting an unlocked BIOS) are going to have to help each other figure it out. I have an EVOO LP5. I suppose the first step would be to determine what model Tongfang is equivalent/shared w/ the EVOO LP5. I’ll try to dedicate some time to this and will report back if I make any progress.

i have same model it is gk5cq7z same like xmg 15 neo

yust i need yust mod bios file for unlock

You’re correct, seems we have GK5C-based systems.

Hi. Can I also have the bios file, i also have the same laptop and my bios has been updated by the one who fixed it and now he tells me he need the bios of my mechrevo z2 air-s because the bios became corrupted. I hope you can help me.

Hi may i ask if you have a bios file for my mechrevo z2 air-s? Ive been researching and I cant seem to find any. My bios has been updated by the one who fixed it and now it became corrupted, he told me that i have to get a file for the bios of the laptop.

Damn. Got here after download links expired. Anyone have a copy of the modded bios for OVERPOWERED GK7CN6S?

Thank you!

Hi Acters! I have the Evoo gaming 15" EG-LP5-BK myself and have spent time in the past looking for a modified bios. It seems you have been able to do it, congrats! If possible can you upload your successful bios so I can try it on mine? I have done many bios flashes in the past and have not done one in a while so I would need to get the tools and brush up on the process. Any help from you would be appreciated. Thank you!

He has a different model. You need the lp5 unlocked bios. You should read through the guide one time to get familiar while someone uploads an unlocked bios for you. You won’t be flashing the bios. You need to edit the bios file and copy in the unlocked portion of code to your copy of the bios by following the guide and then flash. Alternatively, you could follow the very thorough step by step instructions LNB posted in OP to unlock yourself.

ANYONE HAS A COPY OF THE MODED BIOS ON PAGE 1, LINK HAS BEED DEAD FOR A WHILE NOW. PLEASE. LAST TIME I downloaded it from the tinyupload LINK WAS ON 02/14/2021 AND THE FILE NAME WAS Mod_BIOS_Files_New3.7z but unfortunately I erased the file from my PC currently trying to recover it with racuva, will update and upload if i can recover it.

@mirandadnarim
U better read the forum rules: page-rules.html

Private user links r not recoverable, Lost has not been online since January.

Hello dear. I am from Ukraine. My name is Dmitry. I bought a laptop in Turkey. Monster Abra a5 v.15.6 monsternotebook.de/abra/monster-abra-a5-v15-6/ motherboard gk5mp5x. My problem: I tried to lower the voltage on the locked processor through the program of the old version of XTU, as a result, my laptop stopped turning on. I took it to the service center and the BIOS was flashed to me, but now the laptop is displayed as Monster Abra A7 v 11.2 and after flashing the BIOS the gtx 1650 video card stopped working with error 43. BIOS files are here drive.google.com/file/d/12SRKvouD_ZYtinPuHoT8Viix5L9-4Xit/view?usp=sharing. Please help with the solution or please give instructions on how to return the name of the BIOS of my laptop. Thank you dear friend