[Problem] Unable to save Mod BIOS with AMIBCP

Hi, I have an issue with saving my modified bios with AMIBCP 5.02.0034, I have already modified it via hex editor to bypass the “maximum number of strings per section exceeded” message, but i am unable to figure out why it is still crashing. My goal is to modify a Z690 TUF GAMING PLUS WIFI D4 to include option to disable DLVR, as ASUS is an ass and only made it visible on ROG boards. Being able to have SP prediction on the Tuf board would be nice too.

Z690 Bios + Modded AMIBCP

Edit by Fernando:
Thread moved into the better matching “BIOS Modding Problems” section and title shortened.

Current AMIBCP 5.x tools leaked around the web are not used in modern motherboards bioses for editing settings only for viewing, besides what you already corrected they usually break the bios and signature file when saving, on cap or uncapped.

EDIT: Try this [TOOL] UEFI Editor - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Makes sense, i tried a few other bios prior to this and from what i gathered Z270 bios are still able to be saved, Z490 and Z690 seems to have the same issue. That is very unfortunate, as i really need to get this option for DLVR to be disabled as i plan to use it for an ES2 13700k. The option is in the bios itself, just hidden from Tuf users.