Query for MOD add bios CSM mode (LEGACY support)

hi!
biostar h77s does not see the SAS HBA controller. others motherboards see it.
can this be somehow corrected by modifying the BIOS?

@LSP - unless someone else can comment about that, you may have to ask Biostar and give them full details of whatever device you are talking about (model name, numbers etc)
Did you try all slots? Using latest BIOS?

I doubt that I can get help from biostar - the latest firmware from 2012 (it is also flashed. model hi-fi h77s).
Motherboard has 2 slots PCI-E x16: in the first slot x16_1 installen video card - in the second tried to put a network card with connector x1 - it works. SAS controller with x8 connector - does not work (‘lspci’ does not see the device).
BIOS problems? slot x16_2 is incorrectly configured or something with the search for external devices at boot (CSMCORE?) ???..

Try, both slots, without graphics card in there (ie use onboard graphics while you test this)

Also, check each slot behind the board, or look in the slot, make sure both/all slots you try are at least x8 electrically (Pins at least halfway across slot). If pins only 1/4 way across any slot that would be only x4 slot, and if card is x8 then that would be why it wont work

I moved the video card to the lower slot and the controller to the upper slot - nothing has changed (the video card works, but the controller is not visible in the system).
The controller is exactly working - tested on another motherboard!
This is exactly the problem in the BIOS of this motherboard (biostar).
BIOS AMI aptio 4. What part of this poop is responsible for initializing devices on bus PCIe and does not work correctly?