Question about Enable PTT in BIOS/UEFI ThinkCentre M910t (CN market)

I tried to enable PTT on
HWiNFO display:
Motherboard chipset: Intel Q270 (Kaby Lake)
BIOS version: M1AKT59A
Intel Manageability Engine Features
Intel ME Version: 11.8, Build 4249, Hot Fix 92
Intel ME FITC Version: 11.8, Build 3425, Hot Fix 50

ME Firmware Capabilities
Platform Trust Technology (PTT): Supported
ME Firmware Feature State
Platform Trust Technology (PTT): Disabled
MEinfo shows:
FPF ME
— –
Force Boot Guard ACM Disabled Disabled
Protect BIOS Environment Disabled Disabled
CPU Debugging Enabled Enabled
BSP Initialization Enabled Enabled
Measured Boot Disabled Disabled
Verified Boot Disabled Disabled
Key Manifest ID 0x0 0x0
Enforcement Policy 0x0 0x0
PTT Enabled Enabled
PTT Lockout Override Counter 0x0
EK Revoke State Not Revoked
PTT RTC Clear Detection FPF 0x0
Use FIT to open the BIOS backed up by FPT:
Intel(R) PTT initial poweup state Disabled
Intel(R) PTT Supported Yes
Intel(R) PTT Supported FPF Yes
Intel(R) PTT RTC Clear Detection Enabled
Get the bin file after Enable Intel (R) PTT initial powerup state and Build image.
Use the command in https://winraid.level1techs.com/t/activate-ptt-in-me-firmware/32332/3: fptw64 -me -f outimage.bin
Unable to detect ME disabled.
Do you wish to proceed with the flash write operation? Y/ or q to quit :
Type Y
Error 451: The host CPU does not have write access to the target flash area. To enable write access for this operation you must modify the descriptor settings to give host access to this region.
FPT Operation Failed.
What should I do next?

The previous problem has been solved. What values ​​should I modify to activate TPM?
Section_PE32_image_Setup_Setup.sct.0.0.en-US.ifr.zip (271.4 KB)

Simple as this, at least for starting…
The forum has a “search” box on top, its amazing but still can give some results…

Search results for ‘Error 451’ - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

Thank you. I tried to use external search for Error 451 before, and got Error 451: The host CPU does not have write access to the target flash area. . It didn’t seem to help me much, so I gave up searching.
Using the EFI method provided by [Guide] Unlock Intel Flash Descriptor Read/Write Access Permissions for SPI Servicing, I unlocked the read and write permissions and successfully executed fptw -me -f outimage_me.bin and fptw -greset.
After restarting, I used FIT to open the newly exported bin of FPT, and Intel (R) PTT initial powerup state showed Enabled, but I still couldn’t find TPM.

Then I opened hwinfo:
ME Firmware Feature State
Platform Trust Technology (PTT): Enabled
Then I used setup var:
The value of TPM Device Selection is now 1 (PTT) by default. It was 0 (fPTM) by default before. I changed it to 1 and it automatically returned to 0 after restarting.
The value of Selection TPM Device is 1 (TPM 1.2). I changed it to 2 (TPM 2.0) and restarted, but I still couldn’t find TPM(even 1.2) in the system.

No machine type given, seems to be a Lenovo ThinkCentre M910t, M910s, M910q, M910x, M710q, ThinkStation P320 Tiny

Normally these should have a discrete TPM?

https://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/solutions/ht506395-problem-changing-the-tpm-version-in-setup-thinkcentre-m710qst-m715st-m910-qstx-thinkstation-p320-tiny

Unfortunately, this is a ThinkCentre M910t sold in China, which does not have a discrete TPM chip due to policy reasons. I confirmed this with Lenovo support. I tried running this program before knowing this. The result I got was: 没有可用实例(No instances available).

The the bios region itself might no be prepared for a firmware TPM, unfortunately it’s not enough to just enable it in ME

This is something I knew before I discovered that I needed to enable ME settings.
There are two solutions I know of:

1. Use efi tools to modify uefi values ​​to change settings
    Problem: Some values ​​will be restored after restarting
  2. Flash the modified bios to display hidden options (my earliest solution)
    Problem: error 368
    By the way, because I don’t know the rules of the forum, does my current problem need a new thread or can I just keep it as it is?