Possible to run AMD Radeon RX 7000 graphic card series on Win7?

Does anyone know or actually tried an AMD Radeon RX 7000 graphic card (7600, 7700, 7800, 7900) on Windows 7?
I know it is officially not supported, but maybe adding the hardware ID (HWID) to the inf file or other modifications work?

The latest official driver for Windows 7 is Radeon Software Adrenalin 22.6.1 which can be downloaded here:
https://drivers.amd.com/drivers/radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-22.6.1-win7-64bit-june23-2022.exe

Greetings
Shodan

Edit by Fernando: Thread title shortened

@Shodan2000

To be able to add the HardwareIDs, which are missing within the *.inf file, I need to know them!
Question: Which are the HardwareIDs of your specific AMD Graphics Card?
By the way:
Not the *.INF file and its listed HardwareIDs, but the driver itself (the *.SYS file) decides on the usability of a certain driver.
By forcing the driver installation (using the “Have Disk” option) you will get all compatible drivers installed (even with a WHQL stamp), no matter whether the HardwareIDs of your specific device are listed within the *.INF file.
So you can test it yourself whether your specific graphics card is supported by a specific AMD Adrenalin driver. This the procedure:

1. Set a Restore Point (to be able at any time to recover your current configuration).
  2. Run the Device Manager, expand the “Graphic Cards” section, right-click onto the listed AMD Graphics Adapter (whatever name it has), choose the options “Update driver” > “Browse my Computer…” > “Let me pick…”
  3. Now hit the “Have Disk” button, navigate to the driver folder, where the suitable *.INF file is located and disregard the warning you may get regarding the compatibility.

Good luck!

Hello Fernando,

thank you for this information.

Guess I still wait until someone has actually tried it on an AMD Radeon RX 7000 graphic card before I buy one.

Greetings
Shodan2000