[Request] Acer Aspire A315-32 Unlocking "Legacy Boot Mode Option"

~!Greetings Sir!~

Thank You So Much For Your Informations,Time And Effort!

@amd_comeback

1. This is not a nitro model…(Your pasted youtube link demostrate “Acer Nitro5” model menu…)…maybe the legacy modules from Nitro5 Model as extracted is good for reuse/inject to this my Aspire A315-32 model…but I dont know that nitro5 have in his bios legacy option present or not…

2. Yes I was downgraded the bios to factory basic default one…(1.08)…But still no any changes…So no any Legacy Option Mode Present…(Check attached screenshots please…)

I seems there is Only one way …and it is the proper reversing and injecting legacy modules from other model to this my one,and then unlock legacy option menu in section PE file…but for this need advanced knowledge with disassembler and reversing…those people not really want help whos know how…other just try but without luck…so I’m very near to trash this notebook because its just a junk in this locked/limited form… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Unfortunately Sometime the reality is painful…

One lesson learned…need to learn assembler,programing,reversing…no other way exist…And Walk On My Own “Do It Yourself Way”…

!!!Reward is still available for proper useful help!!! But only until I’m not sell/trash this junk notebook because it’s unusable actually!!!

Excuse Me For Grammatical Fouls!

Thank You So Much For Any Crumbles of Tips,Hints and Help!

Have God Blessed Nice Day!

Regards!

Bye!

Downgrade_Evidence_1.jpg

Downgrade_Evidence_2.jpg

Downgrade_Evidence_3.jpg

Downgrade_Evidence_4.jpg

Write a password in the place that says supervisor password, then turn off the boot and try
which operating system do you want to install?

~!Greetings Sir!~

Thank You So Much For Your Informations,Time And Effort!

Respected @amd_comeback

Please check my attached screenshots again…

If you see the security tab…then maybe recognized that, the “supervisor password” is already in SET form…Without that i cannot turn off secure boot or manipulate any settings under security / boot tab…

And NO there is STILL NO Legacy Option Mode after password set…

So with password or without password = NO LEGACY…

Unfortunately as recognized and I mentioned many time there…The bios is came from manufacturer with ahead considered intention of LIMITING UEFI/EFI/BIOS options…so without advanced manipulation and knowledge no way to do anything…

So May I Think The Only way is the injecting legacy module and unlocking legacy option menu in section PE…I wont see any other ways… :frowning:

But Thanks For Your Try!

!!!Reward is still available for proper useful help!!! But only until I’m not sell/trash this junk notebook because it’s unusable actually!!!

Excuse Me For Grammatical Fouls!

Thank You So Much For Any Crumbles of Tips,Hints and Help!

Have God Blessed Nice Day!

Regards!

Bye!

Why do you need the legacy option?

Convert Windows from Legacy BIOS to UEFI on Acer Laptop https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HobBDdLeghQ
loves from Turkey