[Request] Acer Aspire V 15 VN7-571G with NVMe support

Hi,

May anyone help me to get the Acer Aspire V 15 VN7-571G BIOS with NVMe support please ?
Currently, I don’t know how to extract the original BIOS and perform this procedure:
https://winraid.level1techs.com/t/howto-get-full-nvme-support-for-all-systems-with-an-ami-uefi-bios/30901

TY

Does my VN7-571G-544W support NVMe SSD? — Acer Community

Booting from you’re HDD in to OS and with the NVMe (Model?) plugged in, does the OS see’s the new disk in device manager?

Hi,
Ty for your answer. Yes booting on the HDD W10 sees the NVMe disk. I can do everything except booting with NVMe.

An Optical Drive is not an Hard Disk Drive…
Now post a capture screen of windows device manger of the NVMe (Storage controller) and NVme (Disk devices)

Sorry for my english, what I ment by “optical disk drive” is indeed a HDD (WD Blue 1To), but not SSD.

But you did understood the rest of my question?
I presume that the system is running, booting from your UEFI Windows OS in the WD 1Tb hdd…or did the original UEFI Windows OS was on a SATA M.2 original disk.
Or did you meant when booting from an Optical OS setup disk, the windows setup sees the new NVMe?

Here is the Device Manager Screenshot.
Currently, the system is running from the HDD (WD Blue 1To), I would like it to run from the NVMe (Shiji 128Go) but BIOS don’t see the NVMe disk and don’t boot on it, although W10 sees it.

Here is the disk manager screenshot:

Yes i understood the initial request and English language…

Ok the slot recognizes the NVMe disk interface.
Now the bios has no NVMe support indeed, grab this tool and share the results

OK TY, here is the results rar file:
https://transfert.free.fr/vi5sp3Z

Sorry the tool return errors in FPT operations to read/write, unknow platform.
Do you have the Intel MEi driver installed in windows?

FPT ver.10.0.30.1072 — START—

10.0.30.1072 : Test on Reading - Error! 

FPT ver.10.0.30.1072 --- END ---

Doing the mod, the tool cant write on it and the mod cant be flashed by regular Acer flashing due to InsydeH2O/Acer security checks, as obvious as is a signed bios.

And cant be done from the latest original ACER bios file HDSB114.fd

For this an SPI programmer, like a CH341a device, is needed to read/backup and program back the mod, with high chances of flash fail and getting a death system board, not advisable for users with no experience in this field.
If so i wont advise risking it… and stay as it is.

Good luck

I think so, as the FPT 10 command returns error 28 : “protected registers”.
TY neverthless for your replies and time.