[REQUEST] Asus VivoBook S14 S410UF / X411UF bios unlock

Hey guys,
its me again with a new laptop

i want to unlock the features of my Asus VivoBook S14 S410UF and see if there is anything i could do to tweak some of the cpu and gpus.

can you help me?? i dont see anything on stock bios heres the bios thats installed

American Megatrends Inc. X411UF.308

or

i dont know which is which, bios says X411UF but sticker says S410UF

Hello again. Please, use BACKUP_Tools program. It should generate a special BIOS file and compress into results.rar archive. I need this archive.

1 Like

Hi!
here’s the my bios dump

thank you very much :star_struck:

waayo69.zip
Extract the archive and run “FLASH.bat”. If it throws out any error, let me know.

1 Like

Hi! will try it in a bit, just got off from work,
thank you!

Hello! it does give an errors.

about the dlls
The code execution cannot proceed because Pmxdll32e.dll was not found.
Reinstalling the program may fix this problem
The code execution cannot proceed because Idrvdll32e.dll was not found.
Reinstalling the program may fix this problem
i just downloaded the files and was able to get past them
but still encountered an error when flashing
“Error 368: Failed to disable write protection for the BIOS space.
FPT Operation Failed.”

There is a batch file named “IF ERROR”. Run it and then repeat flashing process.

1 Like

i still get the same error.

It seems the write protection can’t be removed.

1 Like

is there no other options we could try? afuwin doesnt work too

Hello!
i managed to flash the bios file you’ve modded for me, the only part thats changed is the Menu has more info to it and there are 2 Save/Exit tab. the Advance tab wasnt touched.

Really? That’s awesome. Could you post here for the community how you’ve done this?

Thanks for your feedback. It appears that on offset EF7A8h there’s another array that should have been modified. I just did that. waayo69.zip

1 Like

Hello!

Really? That’s awesome. Could you post here for the community how you’ve done this?

i made it by just following this tutorial actually, had difficulties but still managed to make it work,

Thanks for your feedback. It appears that on offset EF7A8h there’s another array that should have been modified. I just did that. waayo69.zip

flashed this and it is still the same as the one you first gave me, here’s some pics.

That’s odd. The bootable disk image I included in the first archive should do the same job. https://github.com/datasone/setup_var.efi

This time I hope to get the unlock done by modification of two modules.
waayo69~3.zip

1 Like

That’s odd. The bootable disk image I included in the first archive should do the same job. https://github.com/datasone/setup_var.efi

will look into this

This time I hope to get the unlock done by modification of two modules.
waayo69~3.zip

Hello!
unfortunately Advanced is still like on stock, the 2nd Save & Exit is gone tho and Menu is unlocked.