[Request] Asus X99 Strix patched bios Rebar support

Hello everyone, i am trying to mod the bios for my motherboard by enabling Resizable BAR without luck. I am in really need because of my Intel ARC graphic card. Can someone please share a pre patched working version?
TY so much if someone could help

Reference firmware is 2101 version

https://www.asus.com/supportonly/strix%20x99%20gaming/helpdesk_bios/

you have to use RebarUEFI.
if you have any other questions you can start here or github.

I’ve already modified your bios and for flashing method.
ROG-STRIX-X99-2101-RebarUEFI.zip (7.3 MB)(UEFIPatch + Microcode update)

This requires activating above 4g decoding and disable CSM first, if this setting is not visible in the bios you need to use RU.EFI + tutorial YT.

Thank you so much. i am actually out for work but i am gonna try it and give you a feedback in a couple of days.

omg im so noob, i tried to update with the file you provided but the update tool expects a CAP file where the one you send is a ROM one. is there an easy way to go?
TY again

My bad, forgot to tell you that this is .CAP, worked on it in a sleepy state lol.

In my experience, in modding .CAP bios (notebook), you need to use files in the IC BIOS, not from the web (i could be wrong though).

I can’t talk much about how to flash bios on PC but as far as I know if the system uses INTEL you can also use FIT or FPT I don’t recommend it only for advanced users.

for AMD AMI users notebook especially .CAP theres no way you can flash bios without programmer (ch341a / i could be wrong too here), and for AMD/INTEL insydeh20 you can use H20FFT (intel notebook also can use FPT) and get rid of “Flash Protection Range Registers” with RU.

i tried to update with the file you provided but the update tool expects a CAP file where the one you send is a ROM one.

should be fine following the .cap section guide