[REQUEST] BIOS for Gigabyte X399 AORUS Gaming 7 - Resizable BAR

Hi,
I am looking for someone who can modify the bios file to enable Resizable BAR.
The current Bios file can be downloaded here -> download.gigabyte.com/FileList/BIOS/mb_bios_x399-aorus-gaming7_f12.zip

I have already talked to Gigabyte support, but they will not provide an update for the board. For other models this has been done.

Other manufacturers like AsRock or MSI have provided updates for motherboards with chipset X399 to enable Re-Size BAR. Bios files see -> us.msi.com/Motherboard/support/X399-GAMING-PRO-CARBON-AC#down-bios
or
ASRock > X399 Phantom Gaming 6

If someone is willing to help me I would be very grateful. I would also donate for this.
Greets

Edit by Fernando: Thread title shortened

I havent seen any one do this mod here or any other place to supported chipset (If OEM doesnt) or older chipset that doesnt supports it.

There is several request on this forum regarding 2 subjects that currently no one presented a solution/mod:
-RBAR of since AMD/NVIDIA launch it back in March
-TMP 2.0 support on older than Intel 100 chipsets.

Problem solved.
Gigabyte has now sent me a bios file in which Re-Size BAR can be activated in the BIOS.

Attached is the bios file should anyone else also want to enable this feature
Link -> mediafire.com/file/iyaqmk3kipnsbq3/X399AORUSGaming7HH-F12.zip/file

1 Like

Hallo @view … I’m x399 mobo user too. Actually before change to gigabyte I use ASUS ROG zenith extreme x399 … ASUS ROG update their BIOS to Resizebar compability. But something happened to my ASUS ROG and it’s been 1 week my ROG mobo om service center.

Yesterday l brought gigabyte x399 designare ex motherboard. I’m still waiting for BIOS update to support resizebar for x399 designare EX.

Are you already try that custom BIOS by gigabyte BIOS team? Is the BIOS stable?
I have chat the gigabyte esupport but the response to slow…

Can I use BIOS that u shared on the Link?
The BIOS ver are same with designare ex BIOS F12 version. Is that okay if I update with your version? Or I should wait esupport team to reply and give me proper bios?