[Request] BIOS UNLOCK Acer Predator Orion3000 PO3-630

This is my first time using this site so I may seem very clumsy and I’m sorry. The problem I want to ask for help is: I bought two new 8g 3200mhz memory sticks, but after installing them on the computer, I found that the frequency is only 2400mhz. So I learned that there is such a thing as XMP, but I can’t find it in my bios. To unlock this function, I can use AMIBCP to see that this function is in the bios rom file, but it is hidden. I am a person who does not understand computers. I hope you can help me unlock the hidden function and the frequency of the processor.
BIOS source,mine is ‘’ R01-A4 ‘’
motherboard:INTEL B560
gpu:RTX3070
cpu:I5-11400f
RAM-32G 2400MHZ (3200mhz if fixed)

Can anyone help me…

Well, my friend… ill speak for me and for certain, a couple of other users, no one here in this forum would like to see you or any other unexperienced user with a death system.
Bio’s mod is not always granted working 100% and risk free, so it’s ungrateful to the user if he gets a bricked motherboard due to bios mod.
Also, most mods on modern bios can time consuming, this more an intuitive forum on DIY user side.

Modern Aptio V Core bios files usually won’t accept changes made with “leaked” version around of this tool, alternative must be used.
If you want to proceed yourself, here’s a tool and a guide:

[TOOL] UEFI Editor - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

[GUIDE] [UPDATE] Usage of AMI’s AptioV UEFI Editor + FPT Flash Method - BIOS/UEFI Modding / BIOS Modding Guides and Problems - Win-Raid Forum (level1techs.com)

All the best and good luck.