[REQUEST] Dell Inspiron 14R 5421 BIOS unlock

Hey guys it’s nice to be here, I’ve been on another BIOS modding forum for a few years, but I haven’t had any luck with this specific BIOS. First of all, I’m no BIOS modder, regretably I haven’t much time in my hands to fiddle with this. So I generally rely on experts such as many of you guys to do my bidding. I live in a country in which hardware is extremely expensive and as an undergraduate student I haven’t much options to make money. So I bought a used Dell Inspiron 14R 5421 laptop, got it for real cheap and it was a great bargain given the state of it (almost no problems). I’ve been using it for the past year or two and I’ve always wondered about the BIOS; if it has hidden menus and whatnot.

From what I could make, it’s an AMI Aptio IV (ACPI 2.0) BIOS version A13, I couldn’t find any tools that successfully dumped the BIOS so if anyone should have one, it’d be great to have it shared here. In the other forum someone had provided a tool that apparently worked for another person, but when I tried to download, it wasn’t available anymore.

Anyway, if it could be done (the unlocking of this BIOS) I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all for getting this far into the thread.

Specs of the machine:
Intel i5-3337U
Nvidia GT730M
ADATA 8Gb 1600MHz
Toshiba 1Tb 5400RPM
Seagate 500Gb 7200RPM

Best regards,
DS