[REQUEST] Dell Inspiron 3647 mod NVME support

“which requires additional actions” !!!
Am I skipping a process???
Despite having inserted the wrong module, he managed to rewrite the BIOS successfully. Could I have surprises this time?

I believe that you read the guide presented on the forum and not only the contents of this thread.
The guide presents 2 methods. But since you show only UEFitool captures, i presume you used this method.

You said it, not a “He”…

No one can assure you that or nothing at all… this is mod world, we are all subject to it…

By your new capture the DXE seems correctly inserted and the original Pad-File still in place.
The previous capture of the BAD mod, besides incorrectly placed, the pad was also destroyed.
So, if you did took your chances and flashed the BAD mod and no bricked board…it’s your decision only, to procede further.
All users should have backups of the full SPI IC and know how to recover from failures, that’s it. Good luck.

EDIT:
If my answer is uncomfortable to you, you can and should wait for Fernando’s or any other user pov.

Yes I read the entire guide. I even just made a MOD using the MMtool tool and it was inserted successfully by both. I will try resetting the BIOS again. Thanks

I just updated the BIOS with the new MOD and apparently the line “PATA” or “PATA_SS” or something similar does not appear in the BIOS.

Well, you said you read the guide… But all i see is that the system is in UEFI mode…
Is that what the guide tells you to do for testing?