[Request]ECC Support for MSI X99A Gaming Pro Carbon

Look i just mentioned LTT only because there was a topic on forums where people compilated which x99 worked with ECC, and there was only 1 guy who said that ECC worked, thats all - it is just an mention.

I looked all over the bios settings searching for anything that might need to be changed / switched or anything, yet it did not work.

I used AMI AFU For Aptio 5 from the files that Fernando uploaded for [Guide] How to flash a modded AMI UEFI BIOS to export .ROM.

Loaded that .ROM file with AMIBCP 5.02.0023 and under /Setup/IntelRCSetup/Memory Configfuration I found THAT

If I understand correctly… I should change “Access / Use” from “Default” to “Supervisor” and “Optimal” & “Failsafe” from “Auto” to “Enable” ?

And next I should just save file with amibpcs, open back AFU and… flash right?

Or am I missing something?

Sorry if you took me wrong @MeatWar - I am just new here and trying my best

will improve with time, I promise :slight_smile: